Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mama shitsplaining me

R

Rottingloner

Greycel
My betabux brocel trying to make a fake life with a opportunistic femcel ,and they are trying hard to make us realize my brocel is not a betabux but I can see it through that whratever dramas this currycuckqueens play they still use Currys as betabuxxers and when someone stands against this betabuxxing religion of marriage that person is victimized ..termed lazy,toxic,threat to society .
I said I am not toxic but I am truth..I don't wanna sugercoat the lies ,I don't wanna live the life like a fucking betabuxxing normie who wants to cope his whole life by fighting for his fakelife he created out of money and money only.the shame of being a subhuman ,being a 2/10 ,being a Zero without money and being a doormat for foids can never be hided..
I know how hard my normie tier shitskin curry betabuxxing brother is trying to make it look like he is a chad in disguise..this copes never gonna work bigbetabuxxbro this time is where the bitches got full control of normie souls ,,you can't even fake it you just feed their plantation with more and more fake coping mechanisms..
I hate those menskin betanormies who just are born gendertraitoes who works for the feminist and woke agenda just for simple stinking pussy space..and I hate this stinking pussies who want to ascend by getting a severly brainwashed feminist programmed normie tirer betabuxer as her slave..this just fuel their Hive mind and by pygmallion effect they get more acceptance and start their next steps to aim for Chad's ..that's just how it is I know everything ...normies don't cope in front of me you are never gonna make it..I will just destroy your mask and make you know yourself..

I will never put in effort into this shithole thats prestiges Woman and Fortunate / wealthy man by Default. While you Work your Ass of for nothing.

You only live once , your Not supposed to Be a Slave .

Mama i'm a criminal