Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Males who won't accept their genetic station in life

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Life imo is better if you just accept your genetically determined place. For career/talent, for looks/dating, basically for everything. I used the example of guys I've seen who spent 6+ years in university and ended up with a shit ton of student debt.. and end up not making it in a field that was above their genetic intellectual potential. Then end up working the same job they would have if they had skipped college. So lose 6 years of income/experience + a ton of student debt. Also 6 years the house prices might be that much higher.

Its the same with lower tier normies who constantly get their heart broken and spend a lot of money trying to find a wife to have a family but never do.

At least he tried.

Life imo is better if you just accept your genetically determined place. For career/talent, for looks/dating, basically for everything. I used the example of guys I've seen who spent 6+ years in university and ended up with a shit ton of student debt.. and end up not making it in a field that was above their genetic intellectual potential. Then end up working the same job they would have if they had skipped college. So lose 6 years of income/experience + a ton of student debt. Also 6 years the house prices might be that much higher.

Its the same with lower tier normies who constantly get their heart broken and spend a lot of money trying to find a wife to have a family but never do.
honestly it's hard to say how your life will go, by the time you understand your limitations it might be pretty late and you are already stuck with debt or other bad choices

key emphasis on "you" there, if you actually had someone wise to advise you, then you could rely more on their wisdom, and less on your own dumb shit, unfortunately the last generation was pretty goddamn fucking retarded so not much luck there

Yup I wish I knew this long ago. I would have gone into law and not STEM. One should stick to his genetic strengths. Don't try to push beyond your genetic limits. It only leads to extreme disappointment and pain.

honestly it's hard to say how your life will go, by the time you understand your limitations it might be pretty late and you are already stuck with debt or other bad choices

key emphasis on "you" there, if you actually had someone wise to advise you, then you could rely more on their wisdom, and less on your own dumb shit, unfortunately the last generation was pretty goddamn fucking retarded so not much luck there
Pretty much the reason only a couple of bad generations of parents and patriarchs is enough to screw up a society for centuries or forever

I only fully accepted my limitations at like 25, a bit too late, I’d have made different choices back then for my own comfort