Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta males who don't accept their genetic station in life are annoying

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This is everywhere in our society is people trying to become things above what their genetics entitle them to. For example all normies trying to climb the corporate ladder, when really most of them by intellectual capacity should remain as worker guys. Not only do they then fuck up when they get promoted beyond their natural station, but they also take the position that should have gone to someone else.

Its the same in romance/love/dating/marriage/sex.. some men are breeders with high quality genetics. And some men are not meant for breeding, being born with inferior genetics. A tiny few like us accept the blackpill and that we just weren't meant for that. And we don't shame ourselves by hitting on women constantly, and then women loving rejecting inferior males as its a big ego boost and thrill for all women.

Just accept to be third class citizen theory.

this wouldn't bother me so much if subhuman women didn't get to breed and ruin the breeders high quality genes.
subhuman women create far more incels than subhuman men

Of magic was real id be a spellblade to enchant my sword with magic and fire arcane missiles

I'm omega and don't want to accept my situation. It's not different from accepting being a cuck. It's extremely humiliating.

I'll never accept the station in life that society tries to force on me.

Just accept to be third class citizen theory.

That's why I think voluntary assisted suicide should be legalised.
Why play a game you can never win?

It is all foids desires.

Imagine getting braincucked this way that you have to police normies and give ALL the foids to Chad. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i would go and put a bullet in my head then.

Ya I am self appointing myself as assistant gatekeeper to help women keep away from genetically undeserving males.

Cucked thread

Your a cuck and you should kys OP

this wouldn't bother me so much if subhuman women didn't get to breed and ruin the breeders high quality genes.
subhuman women create far more incels than subhuman men

You are right, but as you can see from most replies here, most incels here aren’t actually fully blackpilled, they still have hope for “ascension”