Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Males that have never gone to a party should be imprisoned

That is why mass shooting happen. They should better to shut up

Just drug and alcoholmaxx so you're so blitzed you don't care what kind of stupid shit you do.

over for partycels
I got invited to a birthday party where we played pin the tail on the donkey
That is why mass shooting happen. They should better to shut up
Parties are good targets
parties in 2020 are mostly black and hispanic girls twerking over all the tyrones and chads

white stacies stay inside and use tinder
The downside is?

No one even invited me to a party tbh :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Experiencing a party is one of the most normal events that is had by 99% of the population. If you are a man past age 21 and you've still never been to a party you are 100% deviating from the normalcy and it shows that theres no hope of you ever achieving anything of value like relationships, financial success, etc.
Even nerdy 1 sexual partner a lifetime guys go to parties atleast once, this makes you a .0001% bottom of the barrel loser that should be shut into the deepest dungeons.
Losers like you and me go through years of college and never go to a party. Jfl partying is literally the only reason normies are even going to college

I went to parties because friends dragged me there but was always the one standing in a corner of the room sipping on his coke in silence because all the foids didn't want to take to me.

this clip looked way to degenerate tbh

just for lol at uNiCoRnS , these are just fucking awalt Sluts , that wait for chad and virtue signal with betabux
it looked pretty hot tbh. Big plump asses shaking

Time to become a hero

big feel, i hate parties I don't drink so theyre just watching stacies and chads mog me into oblivion while I try and fail to interact with my friends

33 and have never been to a party or a club. Went on a pub crawl once when I was 17. With 2-3 guys and didn't speak to a girl.

What can I say, I'm an autistic failure. Also I hate parties and clubs.

I've been to parties before, not really hard to get invited as long as you're social.

It always ends with my "friends" pairing off with chicks, while I just quietly leave after I can't stand being there anymore.

I've started avoiding going anywhere, it just makes me even more depressed, but the problem is if you don't go to parties, your friends stop hanging out with you.

Ah, yes. The mating rituals, the ballad of the monkeys.

Parties are for normalfags.

parties in 2020 are mostly black and hispanic girls twerking over all the tyrones and chads

white stacies stay inside and use tinder
Thats what they were in the 90s, 00s, and now. Its the same shit.

When I see giga Stacies I get a really bad feeling inside of me, knowing I will never have any of them. It's especially painful when I see them flaunting their bodies, especially in a rave dancing with niggers

Untitled

Look at this bitch, I would do anything to have something like this on my lap, damn
Bitch is a giga Stacy

Untitled

JFL at the rapey shirtless Tyrone coming over to get some

Last edited:
Reminder it's just millimeters of bone that you're rotting in your basement and normies and attractive males are partying and having sex. Everyone their has decent facial bones. Imagine seeing someone like this there
e6ighI4.jpg

I refused to attend parties because its honestly so exhausting. But yes I did attend in the past but not anymore. It's just a bunch of clueless fucks who only sticks to their friend group until the party ends.

I went to one or two where they invited everyone in the class. Then friends didn't want to go anymore and I stopped getting invited.

Most normies are actually pussies and will just stick to their group. They don't do cold approach to meet new friends or gfs/bfs the way some loner type might try to to improve his situation. It doesn't really even work unless you're a woman or a soy looking (100% nonthreatening) guy who wears the same capeshit t-shirts as the people you're talking to.

Last edited:
Force conscription imo. Send them to conquer a third world country so they can get laid from the conquests. Everyone wins.

Reminder it's just millimeters of bone that you're rotting in your basement and normies and attractive males are partying and having sex. Everyone their has decent facial bones. Imagine seeing someone like this there
e6ighI4.jpg

mogs me tbh, he has great jawline, he just has a recessed jaw and it's easy to fix.

he looks like CR7

mogs me tbh, he has great jawline, he just has a recessed jaw and it's easy to fix.

he looks like CR7
what? His jawline grew downwards instead of forwards. His maxilla is also not good at all. He's genetic dog shit.

When I see giga Stacies I get a really bad feeling inside of me, knowing I will never have any of them. It's especially painful when I see them flaunting their bodies, especially in a rave dancing with niggers

View attachment 179516

Look at this bitch, I would do anything to have something like this on my lap, damn
Bitch is a giga Stacy

View attachment 179517
JFL at the rapey shirtless Tyrone coming over to get some
Strip club. Try a Socal or Texas city

I went to one or two where they invited everyone in the class. Then friends didn't want to go anymore and I stopped getting invited.

Most normies are actually pussies and will just stick to their group. They don't do cold approach to meet new friends or gfs/bfs the way some loner type might try to to improve his situation. It doesn't really even work unless you're a woman or a soy looking (100% nonthreatening) guy who wears the same capeshit t-shirts as the people you're talking to.
At least you got invited, so you know what you missed out on and can judge its value correctly. In gradeschool when we were young I still got invited to birthdayparties since our parents arranged the. But as soon as we got old enough to have parties ourselves I was never invited again. Other kids in class were having active social lives, partying, going out and so on, for me, my social life outside school ended since no one ever invited me. I only learned about parties and other activities when I heard others in class talk about them.

If you have ever been invited to a party, you cannot be incel. Partycels GET OUT! :feelsree:

... is this actually true?

jfl at the absolute state of America in 2019, this is why I want Trump to lose for this country to become an absolute shithole. This country cant be saved, it needs a reset

I went to a birthday party when I was 9 :chad:

parties are a forced meme

just be good looking

chad hermit vs ugly jester at parties

Maybe if we made a party with all the femcels, we could like ascend or some shit

Experiencing a party is one of the most normal events that is had by 99% of the population. If you are a man past age 21 and you've still never been to a party you are 100% deviating from the normalcy and it shows that theres no hope of you ever achieving anything of value like relationships, financial success, etc.
Even nerdy 1 sexual partner a lifetime guys go to parties atleast once, this makes you a .0001% bottom of the barrel loser that should be shut into the deepest dungeons.
Losers like you and me go through years of college and never go to a party. Jfl partying is literally the only reason normies are even going to college

I have been to parties festivals and clubs and you just feel more frustrated as the night goes on and everyone guy is getting girls while you stand with your guy friends.

btter then staying home I guess

The video is massive suicide fuel, thank god I clicked off.

I hate parties. Pure suifuel and ragefuel. I'd rather enjoy a walk in the park or wander aimlessly around town. I'd rather binge watch anime and play videogames

Why imprisoned though?

Ive never even been to ONE party my whole life. ITS OVER

This might sound like a massive cope but I don't even like parties.
From watching them in movies and on Youtube there's no way someone like me can fit in there.

he looks like CR7
Great jawline, recessed jawline. You realize that's an oxymoron right?

If I'm not invited to party, I don't go to parties, end of the story