Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Males doing cheerleading is the most soyboy shit ever

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I played football in high school and I there 2 dudes I saw on the cheer team and holy shit it burned my eyes to see that shit. If any of you did cheerleading in high school you should leave this forum ASAP because that's fucking faggotry it would be better to be a benchwarmer who actually works hard at practice than a cheerleading soyboy.

never heard of males doing that lmao

never heard of males doing that lmao
There were 2 that did it in the high school I went to and it was the cringiest shit ever.

I played football in high school and I there 2 dudes I saw on the cheer team and holy shit it burned my eyes to see that shit. If any of you did cheerleading in high school you should leave this forum ASAP because that's fucking faggotry it would be better to be a benchwarmer who actually works hard at practice than a cheerleading soyboy.
Males in high school on incels.is are you a gen alpha nigger

The thing is faggots that do shit like this get more pussy than us :feelsrope: .

The thing is faggots that do shit like this get more pussy than us :feelsrope: .
Not the ethnic on the cheerleading team that was chosen to give me candy because none of the foids on the cheer team didnt want anything to do with me, that nigga was 5'3, probably a curry and definetly wereq's frame

Disgusting. Femboys are just troons without the surgery.

Not the ethnic on the cheerleading team that was chosen to give me candy because none of the foids on the cheer team didnt want anything to do with me, that nigga was 5'3, probably a curry and definetly wereq's frame
Lmao I was more so thinking of the wasp fags who are rich.