Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Male uprising?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As inceldom is rising and more and more males are getting blackpilled, the media is trying to control this by shaming incels/manipulating social sphere to where even mentioning them is taboo. It is a full out culture war to keep them down. They're doing all that and prescribing lonely virgins with satanic SSRI zombie pills (which do nothing but zombify you. They are based off INCORRECT science from the 50s about a now proven wrong serotonin theory) to keep cucks complacent.

I hope in the future men will have enough, realize Islam was right all along, and take away women's rights again. The best part? They literally could do NOTHING to stop it. They are in a total illusion when it comes to safety. Even the weakest man can easily beat the shit out of a foid, so if all men decided enough is enough women's rights could be undone in about 30 seconds.

View: https://youtu.be/VqW_LX8_zFw
1:47 imagine this but with abolishing foid rights and humanity is back on track to steady advancement.

I can only hope for such a bright future, bros.

Last edited:
Do you know any incel revolts from the past? I don't... sad shit.

"The beta, in his essence, will never rebell" - Bronze Age Mindset

so if all men decided enough is enough women's rights
Problem: You will never convince the average man that we are right, no matter what you put on the table. You could probably offer men the option to instantly become a Kardashev type 4 civilization if only all the men take the blackpill, and the fucking idiots would still refuse.
Then again, you did put [Cope] in the title so..

Very based post, I think a major collapse is coming, the problem is very suppressed but it is there, stronger than ever and its only getting exponentially worse for non attractive males.

Also I take zombiepills because in a world like this its better to be zombified than to continually have to witness and acknowledge what is happening.

The few based men keep coping with stupid shit instead of noticing the actual problem of soyciety.

Problem: You will never convince the average man that we are right, no matter what you put on the table. You could probably offer men the option to instantly become a Kardashev type 4 civilization if only all the men take the blackpill, and the fucking idiots would still refuse.
We really don't need to. People are like sheeps, it only takes a few thousands of based men willing to it and the rest of them will just obey cuz they're afraid of dying. Just look at the past, small armies of 20-50,000 men, in some cases small numbers like 1000 dominated whole nations, even continents.

With 20,000 based men I could probably take my country

Very based post, I think a major collapse is coming, the problem is very suppressed but it is there, stronger than ever and its only getting exponentially worse for non attractive males.

Also I take zombiepills because in a world like this its better to be zombified than to continually have to witness and acknowledge what is happening.
You do realize that

1) in placebo trials, placebos were up to 60% as effective as actual SSRI
2) it works by managing serotonin levels - this is because it's based off the theory that low serotonin is what causes depression/anxiety - this is FALSE and literally never been proven, in fact the more studies come out the more unlikely this seems
3) if you take them long enough, they are irreversible. They rewire your brain.
4) they can cause a bunch of sides as well like lifelong, irreversible ED, tinnitus, many others
5) countless lawsuits have happened over people becoming murderous or suicidal on them. Pharma's have paid millions to keep families of victims quiet.

Just look at the past,
The past didn't have jets that could strike you from kilometers away, nukes, and a bunch of other advanced technology so..yea.
Unless you have previously mentioned Type 4 tech, you aren't going to do a whole lot with 50 K people, at least not in the long run.

Such uprising would never be possible. Too many chads who are glad how they have it and above average looking normies, who get the leftovers. Also too many average looking simps, who would do anything for some female attention.

The uprising is gonna be wack dude, so many ideologies that because of the rising population can actually theoretically field people. it will be the Russian civil war x100

The past didn't have jets that could strike you from kilometers away, nukes, and a bunch of other advanced technology so..yea.
Unless you have previously mentioned Type 4 tech, you aren't going to do a whole lot with 50 K people, at least not in the long run.
these things are only effective within the chain system that government is. What makes Donald Trump's office have the same powers as Obama's did and now he doesn't? What makes people obey him?

If you could take all the main positions who actually call the shots, no one below that position will take tanks and jets and fight you back. They'll just obey. That's how coups happen.

I'll always repost this pic

zi080qm8gv601.png

these things are only effective within the chain system that government is. What makes Donald Trump's office have the same powers as Obama's did and now he doesn't? What makes people obey him?

If you could take all the main positions who actually call the shots, no one below that position will take tanks and jets and fight you back. They'll just obey. That's how coups happen.
You did say "small armies" and that "you didn't need the others", so i figured you were just talking about basically reseting nations with 50k men from the ground up.
I'll always repost this pic

zi080qm8gv601.png
Yea, unfortunately for riceman over here, this doesn't reflect reality.
See: Vietnam and Afghanistan, where the force with the bigger stick ALWAYS wins the battle. And if you are oppressed and not ruling yourself, you are already losing very badly.

Last edited:
You do realize that

1) in placebo trials, placebos were up to 60% as effective as actual SSRI
2) it works by managing serotonin levels - this is because it's based off the theory that low serotonin is what causes depression/anxiety - this is FALSE and literally never been proven, in fact the more studies come out the more unlikely this seems
3) if you take them long enough, they are irreversible. They rewire your brain.
4) they can cause a bunch of sides as well like lifelong, irreversible ED, tinnitus, many others
5) countless lawsuits have happened over people becoming murderous or suicidal on them. Pharma's have paid millions to keep families of victims quiet.
Idk man I need some links and stats for those things you said here, it wouldn't be cool if they were asspulls.

Idk man I need some links and stats for those things you said here, it wouldn't be cool if they were asspulls.
Well, you can start by simply googling serotonin effects depression. They are "correlated" because everything in your brain is "correlated" JFL. They are not directly causing it.

As for the ED, tinnitus, homicidal thoughts, those are literally on the side effects for any SSRI.

Well, you can start by simply googling serotonin effects depression. They are "correlated" because everything in your brain is "correlated" JFL. They are not directly causing it.

As for the ED, tinnitus, homicidal thoughts, those are literally on the side effects for any SSRI.
Getting ED is not terrible since I won't be using this dick on anyone anyway, tinnitus is whatever and the homicidal thoughts are already there(and very present).

Getting ED is not terrible since I won't be using this dick on anyone anyway, tinnitus is whatever and the homicidal thoughts are already there(and very present).
Dude, is that shit actually making you feel better? If not, there is literally nothing but bad to be had in taking it. I'd taper off slowly if I were you. The only justification for ever taking them is if they ACTUALLY work and make you feel good.

They don't work for 99% of people and do more harm than good for everyone else. Pharma's KNOW this, they KNOW they're useless based off outdated now invalidated science but they make alot of money so they keep keeping up this facade.

They're evil.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have an actual cure by now, which is more expensive to make so they don't bother.

Last edited:
Men in western countries will never organize and threaten the status-quo unless it's for Black Lives Matter.

Dude, is that shit actually making you feel better? If not, there is literally nothing but bad to be had in taking it. I'd taper off slowly if I were you. The only justification for ever taking them is if they ACTUALLY work and make you feel good.
Maybe he's bound to an institution like I am, I have to go to a psychologist, a psychiatrist and a nurse (she gives me the SSRI by injecting it) and my parents are bluepilled. You can't just throw out the pills and refuse to get zombified in my situation.

Then again, I fucked up majorly to be at this point. Most likely he still has some bluepilled hope that treatment will work. If his brain is like mine, it won't, it'll just make him numb and give him suicidal ideation.

On topic, the beta uprising will never happen.

Maybe he's bound to an institution like I am, I have to go to a psychologist, a psychiatrist and a nurse (she gives me the SSRI by injecting it) and my parents are bluepilled. You can't just throw out the pills and refuse to get zombified in my situation.

Then again, I fucked up majorly to be at this point. Most likely he still has some bluepilled hope that treatment will work. If his brain is like mine, it won't, it'll just make him numb and give him suicidal ideation.

On topic, the beta uprising will never happen.
This should be a crime against humanity. It's cruel and sadistic. It's not far off from lobotomy in the 1900s, just slightly more humane.

They don't help you because they don't help 99% of people, like I said. I'm sure there's a lucky 1% it does but for the rest, nothing. It's literally based off invalid, false science. That's why it doesn't work. It's like trying to cure a cold by injecting yourself with covid.

View: https://youtu.be/TQq4LjSF2rc

Do you know any incel revolts from the past? I don't... sad shit.

"The beta, in his essence, will never rebell" - Bronze Age Mindset
Revolts/revolutions what have you typically come about as a result of a long string of grievances against the government/ruling class and not just one single issue.

Our second US civil war will largely be a race war and about long simmering hatreds boiling to the surface and exploding in violence but it will also be about a thousand different issues as well that the public cares about such as forcing fag marriage through without due process/the will of the people, the 9/11 false flag, censorship and deplatforming and police brutality and overreach against all races etc, etc.

Our inceldom issue will simply be yet another grievance to add to the soon to explode powder keg.

Personally when it finally kicks off I hope all of us here have the common sense to go on a Jew hunt first and foremost before we seek out revenge on the Jew’s soy boy useful idiots and any other groups.

Jews need to finally answer for their crimes.

Last edited:

They don't work for 99% of people and do more harm than good for everyone else. Pharma's KNOW this, they KNOW they're useless based off outdated now invalidated science but they make alot of money so they keep keeping up this facade.

They're evil.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have an actual cure by now, which is more expensive to make so they don't bother.
I don't disagree

There are about 30 million incels/very low value males of fighting age in America. With solidarity and organization, the economic losses that could be intentionally orchestrated much in the way that MGTOWS's speak about when referring to "Nuclear Level Damage To Society" in addition infrastructure, public and private property damage plus the cost of the additional resources the government would have to spend to attempt to respond to it all... would be more than what if would cost for facial surgeries for every incel in America to be covered by healthcare. A NEETbux rebellion plus organized rioting and targeting expensive assets could cause more problems than BLM could ever dream of. Add rising ERs, pubic suicides, organized mass medicaid fraud, DDoSing Tinder, and simply preaching the blackpill and it will be time for Porky to agree to meet us at the table. The problem is Americans are soyed up bootlicking cowards who would rather look right in the eyes of the slavemasters than be right for the sake of their brothers.

Even if our demands were eventually met, unless the entire system was overthrown... the fight would never be over. It's not just about ending male disposability and making a society where all men have a reason to live and a future that isn't suicidefuel... it's about revenge. What America has done, it can never be forgiven and it's up to Americans to perform the execution.

LOL yeah right. how they going to do that when they too busy paying hookers and donating to the cumdumpsters chaturbate,onlyfans and twitch.

normans are deeply ill, weak and feminized. you can't convince them of nonstandard opinions

You can convince the average man that incels are right but you can't convince them to take any real kind of action to fix the problems incels take about even if it is as little as advocating legal action like MRAs have been trying to do for years.

Men in western countries will never organize and threaten the status-quo unless it's for Black Lives Matter.
Even then not all men are on board with black lives matter. Men can rarely unite under a common cause for very long unless there is a common enemy they all want to fight against.

Last edited: