Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male to male interaction: what is important

SadLord

SadLord

Recruit
★★★
When regarding male to female interaction, the general rule is that face>height>frame. Am I not going to talk about race in this thread because things might become tricky. Let's supposed everyone I talk about in this thread is from the same race, and let's say everyone is white. (Because for currycels and for asiacels in general it is over regardless of what they look like)
When it comes to male to male interaction, the order of importance is the same, with face>height>frame in order of importance. But the difference between the important of these factors if marginal when compared to the male to female case, and in most cases if you say that face=height=frame you wouldn't really make a mistake. And obviously the facial features that make you seem like a leader between man are different. Hair importance falls way down, eye area is still important but for different reasons: a good brow ridge is king, while the "hunter eyes" part becomes almost a joke. Also, fHWR is king. The lower third is still as important in my opinion, but a beard can still save an average one. If you got a 4/10 face but an average to good fHWR, height and frame you will get respected by males in general. And because of the halo effect, women will be forced into respecting you and treating you as a real person. Does this mean they will have sex with you? No, jfl.

Let's supposed everyone I talk about in this thread is from the same race, and let's say everyone is white. (Because for currycels and for asiacels in general it is over regardless of what they look like)

Brutal whitepill.

Mental masturbations me

Not going outside would be numero uno

I disagree when it comes to male interactions height and frame are much more important. Men are gonna respect a tall ogre but not a handsome manlet most of the times.

Interaction with cucks impossible, they want me to go after walhitter roasties

When regarding male to female interaction, the general rule is that face>height>frame. Am I not going to talk about race in this thread because things might become tricky. Let's supposed everyone I talk about in this thread is from the same race, and let's say everyone is white. (Because for currycels and for asiacels in general it is over regardless of what they look like)
When it comes to male to male interaction, the order of importance is the same, with face>height>frame in order of importance. But the difference between the important of these factors if marginal when compared to the male to female case, and in most cases if you say that face=height=frame you wouldn't really make a mistake. And obviously the facial features that make you seem like a leader between man are different. Hair importance falls way down, eye area is still important but for different reasons: a good brow ridge is king, while the "hunter eyes" part becomes almost a joke. Also, fHWR is king. The lower third is still as important in my opinion, but a beard can still save an average one. If you got a 4/10 face but an average to good fHWR, height and frame you will get respected by males in general. And because of the halo effect, women will be forced into respecting you and treating you as a real person. Does this mean they will have sex with you? No, jfl.
Jfl if you’re friends with other dudes because they mog you