Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy male testosterone levels are declining on purpose to create more soyboys

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
it is well known in the science community that most microplastics and plastics release Estrogenic Chemicals when you consume it lowering your testosterone and now pretty much everything is made out of plastic and not only that but the amount of ultra processed foods that are consumed that lead to obesity and other health problems have been shown to cause changes in epigenetic switches that transgenerationally decline the overall level of testosterone of your offspring

thats why male testosterone levels have been declining since around 1970s or so

I think this is happening on purpose so that a revolution doesent happen and more people can be wagecucks to soyciety, I dont think there is much information on this but I think that these Estrogenic compounds may lead to malformations of the facial structure along with lower testosterone it could also lead to more and more feminine features in a male

thats why there are more and more incels and soyboys now than back then

is there any way to do anything about this lowered testosterone levels generationally? I know exercise can help a little bit and so is eating healthy

Buy stuff in glass containers whenever you can. Eat home made.

That's all I've got.

but only for whites and asians. the niggers haven't had t drops. filthy kikes want to mutt down the white race

HIIT exercise

[UWSL]I agree, here in my country we use soy a lot. Soy helps make men more feminine[/UWSL]

the niggers haven't had t drops
all I got is a pube neckbeard that you couldnt see without a microscope and I got a 1 inch penis

I just cant compete with them niggers they too damn strong they need to be nerfed or something in the next update

[UWSL]wayne rooney already looked older when he was 18, he practiced boxing[/UWSL]

how's that even possible
thats what Im saying its actually not one inch its less than that I blame my moms side for it because she was a noodlewhore

all I got is a pube neckbeard that you couldnt see without a microscope and I got a 1 inch penis

I just cant compete with them niggers they too damn strong they need to be nerfed or something in the next update

Hope you're joking about the 1 inch penis.

Brutally, brutally never started.

And yet copers on here will say JBW, like the West and Asia are the same or something.

Yet every second story about a nig on this forum involves him and his White bitch JFL !

And yet copers on here will say JBW, like the West and Asia are the same or something.

Yet every second story about a nig on this forum involves him and his White bitch JFL !
JBW is cope

based, I'll add a few more:

- Replace commercial deodorant with baking soda (Arm & hammer)
- Chagrin valley shampoo bars
- Triple milled french soap

Yeah regarding fluoride, I recently switched to Fluoride and SLS free Toothpaste.

it is well known in the science community that most microplastics and plastics release Estrogenic Chemicals when you consume it lowering your testosterone and now pretty much everything is made out of plastic and not only that but the amount of ultra processed foods that are consumed that lead to obesity and other health problems have been shown to cause changes in epigenetic switches that transgenerationally decline the overall level of testosterone of your offspring

thats why male testosterone levels have been declining since around 1970s or so

I think this is happening on purpose so that a revolution doesent happen and more people can be wagecucks to soyciety, I dont think there is much information on this but I think that these Estrogenic compounds may lead to malformations of the facial structure along with lower testosterone it could also lead to more and more feminine features in a male

thats why there are more and more incels and soyboys now than back then

is there any way to do anything about this lowered testosterone levels generationally? I know exercise can help a little bit and so is eating healthy
i have a different theory its demographics. the west (canada/u.s.a/britain) are aging countries (median age is 50) their are also more men 18-25 men than women. (about 104 men to 100 women) when you get out of school you mainly work with old boomers. Since you have very little interaction with young women why is your body ramping itself up (for reproduction) if you are just around old boomers?

i have a different theory its demographics. the west (canada/u.s.a/britain) are aging countries (median age is 50) their are also more men 18-25 men than women. (about 104 men to 100 women) when you get out of school you mainly work with old boomers. Since you have very little interaction with young women why is your body ramping itself up (for reproduction) if you are just around old boomers?
then explain to me why 60 year old men in the 1980s had more testosterone than teenagers in the USA now?