Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Male SMV is more inflated than Zimbabwean currency

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
Even a Chad is only worth this much these days:

Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

I'm amazed at how anyone is having sex whatsoever in 2018

it's over for zimbabwecels

I'm amazed at how anyone is having sex whatsoever in 2018

Sex is declining a lot. I remember reading a study saying that millennials were having the least sex of any generation. Cuckservatives cheered because they thought it meant millennials were more conservative. No, it's because MALE SMV IS NOW EQUIVALENT TO STALE DOG SHIT AND WE CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!

Sex is declining a lot. I remember reading a study saying that millennials were having the least sex of any generation. Cuckservatives cheered because they thought it meant millennials were more conservative. No, it's because MALE SMV IS NOW EQUIVALENT TO STALE DOG SHIT AND WE CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!
they're putting chemicals in the water, it's turning the frogs gay

We've always been not worth much.

Shit, men have been offering dick for free their whole lives, since primordial times.

There's an endless supply of dick in the world, so women can pick and choose

Shit, men have been offering dick for free their whole lives, since primordial times.

It wasn't quite as bad in the days before social media/smartphones/Tinder though. The local Chads were still a well valued commodity, and the normies usually got the scraps that Chad rejected, with even a few would-be incels getting trash tier women. Now you have to compete with every single Chad and Chadlite in a 100 mile radius. It's ogre.

It wasn't quite as bad in the days before social media/smartphones/Tinder though. The local Chads were still a well valued commodity, and the normies usually got the scraps that Chad rejected, with even a few would-be incels getting trash tier women. Now you have to compete with every single Chad and Chadlite in a 100 mile radius. It's ogre.

So youre saying Chads are like apex carnivores :one per 20km radius, eating the gazelles while the hyena scrounge for rotten leftovers and Tinder made Chad's hunting grounds immense?

For most of human history, women were at least expected to put out in exchange for resources from men. These days, guys donate money to women over the internet with zero expectations of sex in return. It's truly incredible.

That study should have emphasized, millennial men aren't having sex. Whores and chads are having more sex than ever.