Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Male priviledge

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Male privilege summarized

This. Women get worshipped on social media 24/7, can freely express their emotions and problems without shaming, outearn men on average, can whore around without shaming thanks to sexual liberation, can drive a car, are allowed to do any job a man does and yet they will ALWAYS find a way to victimize themselves.

This. Women get worshipped on social media 24/7, can freely express their emotions and problems without shaming, outearn men on average, can whore around without shaming thanks to sexual liberation, can drive a car, are allowed to do any job a man does and yet they will ALWAYS find a way to victimize themselves.
There isn't a single thing men can do that women are forbidden to do. Being a men is like using a buggy trial version of software while being a women is getting the full software with all features and upgrades.

"Stop being depressed and man tf u-"

My honest reaction:

still with all these disadvantages i would never want to live as a foid. at least i am not a fucking cumdumpster.

still with all these disadvantages i would never want to live as a foid. at least i am not a fucking cumdumpster.
Well, as a foid you could be anything you want.

There isn't a single thing men can do that women are forbidden to do. Being a men is like using a buggy trial version of software while being a women is getting the full software with all features and upgrades.
Fuck nature, fuck biology, fuck women, fuck everything