Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Male marine boxes with female marine who claimed she can whoop any man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-

Last edited by a moderator:
And they boo him...

Lol at these CUCKS throwing their lives away for oil and international Jewry. To serve a nation that doesn't give a fuck about YOU is to be a cuck.

HEYYY GUIZZZ FEMINISSSMM IS EEQQQUAAALLLITTYYYY

Just fucking lol when dumb whores keep saying "we want equality".

Do they really want to experience how much stronger we are than them. Even a fucking manlet can beat that dumb roastie.

Anonymous said:
Lol at these CUCKS throwing their lives away for oil and international Jewry. To serve a nation that doesn't give a fuck about YOU is to be a cuck.

100%. A military career is just mercenary work for Israel, who are the biggest advocates of white genocide and matriarchy in the west.

troops are coping cucks, just lol if u think ur country actually gives a shit that u served

Just lol at the Marines. What are they going to do if they actually fight a war? Having female marines destroys the marine corps combat effectiveness. They are going to be fighting nations who don't give a fuck about retarded ideas of "muh equality" or "muh feminism" and it will be a slaughter. Even 4 women couldn't beat up 1 average guy. In school I beat up a girl who attacked me who had several inches and 100lbs on me. She loved fighting and attacking boys until one fought back. I beat the shit out of her.

I was going to share this video but found the old post and decided it may be worth a bump with the updated video link (it's both in the OP and below). I'm also adding a [LifeFuel] tag because it is always great seeing false feminist ideation shut down.

Last edited:
Notice how she still refuses to bump gloves after the fight is over. This is typical femoid mentality in a nutshell.

The moron referee kept moving them away once the guy started hitting the girl. Smh.

get fucked genetically inferior foids

Aside from some poor motherfuckers with no prospect in life...

People who die for their country are the biggest cucks in history. The whole culture of "ohhh u so braaave! u so strooong!" is so the elite can convince sheep to die for their money. Fucking jews

It's as if they are mentally enslaved by foids through the booing of the man and the protection of the foid once the man started to prove his physical superiority. I wonder how many buckets of sympathy were thrown onto her after that 'fight'.

Even more pathetic are the foids saying “I luv a man in uniform”...no cunt, what you love are his benefits that’ll get bestowed on you and your spawn once you marry your slave-mercenary.

LOL! Still though I wouldn't ever fight a female. Call me a whiteknight or whatever, as much as I hate 'foids I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

This too. Support our troops? Fuck the troops I say (at least the ones that don't come back and realize what bullshit it all is).

LOL! Still though I wouldn't ever fight a female. Call me a whiteknight or whatever, as much as I hate 'foids I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I get what you're saying, and even early into the blackpill, I thought the same. But, an Amazonian MMA fighter would have no hesitation whatsoever in kicking the shit out of a manlet. In fact, she'll go all out, in an effort to display "grrrl power". Therefore, if I had that opportunity to box a chick, I'd pummel the fuck out of her.

Kino knock out. 10/10 it made me crem. :feelsohh: Made her choke on her mouth guard too. :feelsgah:

Most of the soyboys booing are probably corpses already.

Knajjd could knock this dumb slut out