Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That one time a foid told me that she used to be blackpilled, funny story

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A long time ago, before I made the decision to cut off my female friends, I used to know a foid who knew about the redpill, bluepill, and blackpill because she used to have other male friends who talked about those topics with her. She asked me why I was blackpilled, I explained to her in detail about my situation and i asked her for a solution to my Inceldom, she said, "you need to take the bluepill"

What Makes this story funnier is that she claimed to be a blackpiller because she didn't think that she was pretty enough. She felt like a femcel and a blackpiller even though she had an ex-husband, two ex-boyfriends after divorcing her ex-husband, and was dumped by a normie after taking a break from being in 2 failed relationships.

I sometimes laugh when I think about it

You asked a foid for a solution?

You asked a foid for a solution?
Yeah, but I wasnt expecting her to give a real solution, I was curious about what her response was going to be

Yeah, but I wasnt expecting her to give a real solution, I was curious about what her response was going to be
OH but we really shouldnt reveal to foids, usually they just get filled with disgust and hate for incels

Just take the bluepill bro it's that easy.

"femcels" or female volcels don't count anything that isn't chad proposing them. When they whine on the internet, they ignore the fact that they can get sex, cuddles and even a relationship anytime they want. They make huge excuses why they wouldn't meet someone, make a tinder profile or approach men themselves which doesn't need any social skills as a woman. They hide that they are chad only just like other toilets and then victimize themselves, because why chad would marry someone who would only poop future incels out?

"you need to take the bluepill" because normies want to mentally (sometimes even physically) castrate incels, hide them from soyciety and use them as cheap labor so the attractive wouldn't have to do shitty jobs ever. This is the reason why media and soyciety is on full rampage against incels, because we aren't completely there yet and we still have places like .IS with freedom of speech. Normies simply believe that incels and disabled people shouldn't have sex in any other way than masturbation, that's why they want to criminalize buying sex but not selling it.

just take the blue-pill = just act in a way that decreases your chances even further :feelsclown:

A long time ago, before I made the decision to cut off my female friends, I used to know a foid who knew about the redpill, bluepill, and blackpill because she used to have other male friends who talked about those topics with her. She asked me why I was blackpilled, I explained to her in detail about my situation and i asked her for a solution to my Inceldom, she said, "you need to take the bluepill"

What Makes this story funnier is that she claimed to be a blackpiller because she didn't think that she was pretty enough. She felt like a femcel and a blackpiller even though she had an ex-husband, two ex-boyfriends after divorcing her ex-husband, and was dumped by a normie after taking a break from being in 2 failed relationships.

I sometimes laugh when I think about it
Never, ever ask a FOID for emotional help is the worst mistake you can make. It will tell you some misleading and damaging crap. She expects you as a man to be a brick, and to be a problem solver. It's better to ask a friend for advice or do some introspection.

"femcels" or female volcels don't count anything that isn't chad proposing them. When they whine on the internet, they ignore the fact that they can get sex, cuddles and even a relationship anytime they want. They make huge excuses why they wouldn't meet someone, make a tinder profile or approach men themselves which doesn't need any social skills as a woman. They hide that they are chad only just like other toilets and then victimize themselves, because why chad would marry someone who would only poop future incels out?
:yes::yes::yes: