Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Male Indian student freezes to death aftER being denied entry to US nightclub

Also this...lol fuck whites a lot of people think whites are the "great white hope" against the jews but whites have been a big part of their power structure from the very inception to now.
And it's largely due to the very same hate and discrimination they claim to experience today. It appears a lot of whites never even bothered trying to find common cause with nonwhites to fight the jews, while their "white" jew buddy Allen Joelstein Johnson was right there all along pulling their strings.

They also colonised Latin AmERica
No, entirety of America and Australia and genocided the natives. It's funny when they speak about human rights.

Good that white race is going extinct. But this time it is due to their “bad pERsonality”. I wish the best of luck to kikes and wish they accelerated white genocide.
indeed

View: https://youtu.be/6333hXWbsEo?si=MKdoTG6CBw5BhRAm

Meanwhile his female curry looksmatch had no issue in getting entry into the nightclub, which allowed hER to hookup with chad and get taken back to chad’s warm hotel room whERe she got dicked for the whole night while this currycel litERally rotted to death in the cold tempERature outside

Even the comments are blackpilled ragefuel. People are blaming him for his death because apparently he was “ovERly intoxicated” so they are justifying his death by arguing that the nightclub was just following industry regulations by denying him entry

Meanwhile if this was even a curry female, thERe would be outrage.

O v E R
v
E
R

"Not my problem" :foidSoy:

"Not my problem" :foidSoy:

Likewise women being raped and/or murdERed is not my problem.

LitERally.

Women being raped and killed doesn’t change my bank account balance, doesn’t change my inceldom, doesn’t affect me in anyway whatsoevER.

If women don’t give a fuck about low value males’ suffERing, they shouldn’t expect any sympathy from us when THEY r the ones who are expERiencing suffERing.

AftER all, they wanted “equality” so we are fulfilling their wish by giving them equal treatment by treating them the same way that they treat us.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
The smell outside the club must have been like chemical weapon :society: :society: :society: :feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking nuke Indians now plz

curries are not evolved for the cold