Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Male Indian student freezes to death aftER being denied entry to US nightclub

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6333hXWbsEo?si=MKdoTG6CBw5BhRAm

Meanwhile his female curry looksmatch had no issue in getting entry into the nightclub, which allowed hER to hookup with chad and get taken back to chad’s warm hotel room whERe she got dicked for the whole night while this currycel litERally rotted to death in the cold tempERature outside

Even the comments are blackpilled ragefuel. People are blaming him for his death because apparently he was “ovERly intoxicated” so they are justifying his death by arguing that the nightclub was just following industry regulations by denying him entry

Meanwhile if this was even a curry female, thERe would be outrage.

O v E R
v
E
R

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/6333hXWbsEo?si=MKdoTG6CBw5BhRAm

Meanwhile his female curry looksmatch had no issue in getting entry into the nightclub, which allowed hER to hookup with chad and get taken back to chad’s warm hotel room whERe she got dicked for the whole night while this currycel litERally rotted to death in the cold tempERature outside

O v E R
v
E
R

he has normie tier looks? now they arent even letting normie men into night clubs. brutal.

good indian scumbag deserved it

he has normie tier looks? now they arent even letting normie men into night clubs. brutal.

If you’re a curry normie, you r viewed as being even lowER than a white incel.

security must have denied him entry because they thought he would grope and molest girls inside the club just because he’s a curry.

If you’re a curry male, you need to be 6/10 in looks MINIMUM to be treated like a normal human being

good indian scumbag deserved it

Agreed, a blackpilled incel would nevER step foot into a club because he knows he will get brutally mogged and that the expERience will be pure suicidefuel.

This currycel was a bluepilled retard who probably thought that “being a good student and getting good grades” would attract girls in the club, his bluepilled mentality is what ultimately led to his death.

Let this sERve as a remindER to always let the blackpill guide your CHOices, being bluepilled can result in you suffERing vERy high levels of AVOIDABLE pain and may vERy likely even result in your life coming to a premature end

Last edited:
If you trust, whites after doing this to your race you deserve it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/zihk1b/people_shrunk_to_their_skeletons_man_made_famine/

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Normie White colonisER sympathisERs will argue that those curries wERe starved for having a “bad pERsonality”

According to their belief system, bad things only happen to bad people, it’s simply NOT POSSIBLE that good people can expERience unwarranted pain/suffERing simply because the world is a cruel place whERe unfairness reigns supreme.

It’s funny because when normies get murdERed by mass-killERs, I just like to use their own argument against them by assERting that the only reason that the normies who died ended up dead, is because they must’ve had a “bad pERsonality”.

When you live in a clown world and lack the ability to create any systematic change, all you can do is mock the clowns and laugh at the circus of a reality you live in.

It’s all a massive joke.

JokER: “I used to think my life was a tragedy, now I realise it’s nothing more than a comedy”

Last edited:
Normie White colonisER sympathisERs will argue that those curries wERe starved for having a “bad pERsonality”

According to their belief system, bad things only happen to bad people, it’s simply not possible that good people can expERience unwarranted pain/suffERing simply because the world is a cruel place whERe unfairness reigns supreme.

It’s funny because when normies get murdERed by mass-killERs, I just like to use their own argument against them by assERting that the only reason that the normies who died ended up dead, is because they must’ve had a “bad pERsonality”.

When you live in a clown world, all you can do is mock the clowns and laugh at the joke of a reality you live in.
Good that white race is going extinct. But this time it is due to their “bad pERsonality”. I wish the best of luck to kikes and wish they accelerated white genocide.

Good that white race is going extinct. But this time it is due to their “bad pERsonality”. I wish the best of luck to kikes and wish they accelerated white genocide.

It’s funny when whites make fun of niggERs for having low IQ, when whites are the race with the least self-awareness (evident in them willingly bending ovER in support of all the “civilization destroying” ideologies promoted by the Jews such as feminism, homosexuality, transgendERism, fornication/promiscuity, immigration and all othER forms of degenERacy which ironically will lead to the downfall of whites before any othER race).

And no mattER how much we point out the role of the Jews in causing the vast majority of artificially created (man-made) suffERing which exists in modERn westERn society, normies will STILL defend their Jewish mastERs and kike ovERlords by labelling us as being “anti-Semitic” and they will CONTINUE being fooled by those same Jewish scum into thinking that incels are the biggest threat to society, when we are nothing but a distraction to divERt normie NPC attention from the true villains (Jewish elite) who are plotting destruction so that those same villains can “come to the rescue” of humanity and present themselves as hERos for rebuilding the world (which they themselves wERe responsible for destroying in the first place, IRONICALLY), from which they can financially profit and become even more powERful while the slave population is forced into greatER levels of submission.

Last edited:
Why did he stay outside the whole night?

It’s funny when whites make fun of niggERs for having low IQ, when whites are the race with the least self-awareness (evident in them willingly bending ovER in support of all the “civilization destroying” ideologies promoted by the Jews such as feminism, homosexuality, transgendERism, fornication/promiscuity, immigration and all othER forms of degenERacy which ironically will lead to the downfall of whites before any othER race).

And no mattER how much we point out the role of the Jews in causing the vast majority of artificially created (man-made) suffERing which exists in modERn westERn societies, they will defend their Jewish mastERs and like ovERlords by labelling us as being “anti-Semitic” and being fooled by those same Jewish scum into thinking that incels are the biggest threat to society, when we are nothing but a distraction to subvERt normie NPC attention from the true villains who are plotting destruction so that they can “come to the rescue” of humanity and rebuild the world (which they themselves wERe responsible for destroying in the first place), from which they can financially profit and become even more powERful while the slave population forced into greatER levels of submission.
The only reason Europe colonized world is because Industrial Revolution happened there first. At that time Asia was weak because of various sandnigger invasions. Otherwise entire Asia would have been as powerful as Japan was during world wars.

The only reason Europe colonized world is because Industrial Revolution happened there first. At that time Asia was weak because of various sandnigger invasions. Otherwise entire Asia would have been as powerful as Japan was during world wars.

Yes Industrial Revolution was a turning point in history, and sadly it took place in the west first because whites are the most high IQ (aftER Jews). The great progress in inventions, innovations and development in the west can primarily be attributed to the ovERwhelming Jewish presence in the west

Last edited:
Yes Industrial Revolution was a turning point in history, and sadly it took place in the west first because whites are the most high IQ (aftER Jews). And the great progress in inventions, innovations, progress and development in the west can primarily be attributed to the ovERwhelming Jewish presence in the west
No, Ancient Chinese and Indian Civilizations were more advanced than European ones. We would have dominated the world. We couldn't only because of sandnigger invations.

Don't worry though, after de-dollarization the west will become irreverent and Asian Powers will rise.

Mogs me. I couldnt even open the door of nightclub, so i didnt even get to the stage where i could be allowed or not allowed.

Yes Industrial Revolution was a turning point in history, and sadly it took place in the west first because whites are the most high IQ (aftER Jews). The great progress in inventions, innovations and development in the west can primarily be attributed to the ovERwhelming Jewish presence in the west
Also, the jews are not especially intelligent. It's just that they are trying and working very hard to accomplish their goal of white extinction.

No, Ancient Chinese and Indian Civilizations were more advanced than European ones. We would have dominated the world. We couldn't only because of sandnigger invations.

Don't worry though, after de-dollarization the west will become irreverent and Asian Powers will rise.

Non-white civilizations being more advanced than white civilizations in ANCIENT TIMES has NO INFLUENCE on the state of affairs in the modERn world. The way things currently are in the modERn world, was mainly detERmined by the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s.

If im not mistaken, the Jews own and control most of the central banks around the world (with exception of Russia, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela. And those countries are deemed as enemies of the west “coincidentally” surprise surprise, can’t have anything to do with fighting for gaining control of the banking and financial system though :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:).

You know which countries also used to be on that list? Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, countries which “vERy conveniently” were plunged into warfare (and once again, im sure the westERn invasion and destruction of those countries wERe initiated for the purpose of giving those countries “freedom” from dictatorship, tyranny and oppression :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:).

Even if the dollar collapses, the Jews will most likely still have influence ovER the new global currency which takes the place of the US dollar. They will still be secretly in charge, pulling the strings as they’ve always been doing, the US dollar collapsing won’t make a diffERence, their reach is worldwide. They have achieved global domination, its ovER

Last edited:
Over for NRIcels its increasing day by day..7 to 8 men have already given their lives for American dream

chocolate ice cream

Same.

Only a low IQ retard doesn’t come dressed for the weather and can’t find sheltER litERally anywhERe else

him dying is just natural selection at play

Non-white civilizations being more advanced than white civilizations in ANCIENT TIMES has NO INFLUENCE on the state of affairs in the modERn world. The way things currently are in the modERn world, was mainly detERmined by the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s.

If im not mistaken, the Jews own and control most of the central banks around the world (with exception of Russia, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela. And those countries are deemed as enemies of the west “coincidentally” surprise surprise, can’t have anything to do with fighting for gaining control of the banking and financial system though :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:).

You know which countries also used to be on that list? Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, countries which “vERy conveniently” were plunged into warfare (and once again, im sure the westERn invasion and destruction of those countries wERe initiated for the purpose of giving those countries “freedom” from dictatorship, tyranny and oppression :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:).

Even if the dollar collapses, the Jews will most likely still have influence ovER the new global currency which takes the place of the US dollar. They will still be secretly in charge, pulling the strings as they’ve always been doing, the US dollar collapsing won’t make a diffERence, their reach is worldwide. They have achieved global domination, its ovER
New currency will be based on classic gold standard. The jews are with Asians. Most of the jew owned companies leadership consists of Asians leadership at top levels.

If your friends will go in when you're not let in, then they're not your friends.
Based.
And it happened there first because eastern and southern Europe were fighting wars while western Europe could just relax and enjoy fine dining while contributing fuck-all. Western Europeans, rather than showing gratitude to their protectors, concluded that they must be genetically superior to them for having advanced scientifically and technologically while under their protection :feelsclown:

New currency will be based on classic gold standard. The jews are with Asians. Most of the jew owned companies leadership consists of Asians leadership at top levels.

You r eithER trolling or you a complete retard.

the CEOs and other executives/directors of the company are mostly Asian, but they don’t make their own decisions, they follow ordERs from the people who ACTUALLY OWN the companies. CEOs, executives/directors may own significant shares in the company, but they are still employees at the end of the day (although extremely well paid).

But the ovERwhelming bulk of the shares in the companies are owned by Jews, So the Jews can remove any of the board of directors from powER at any time and take control of the company themselves, to exERcise their own authority ovER crucial business decisions (due to having majority company share ownERship).

Last edited:
Currys are so extremely sensitive to cold. I know a landlord who rented out an apartment to currys here in Sweden and they had to have a constant room temperature of 35°C inside their apartment to survive otherwise they would complain and get sick. They had multiple heating fans on. No wonder he died. He doesn't have 50% frost resistance like us true Nords.

Currys are so extremely sensitive to cold. I know a landlord who rented out an apartment to currys here in Sweden and they had to have a constant room temperature of 35°C inside their apartment to survive otherwise they would complain and get sick. They had multiple heating fans on. No wonder he died. He doesn't have 50% frost resistance like us true Nords.

Likewise you cumskins would die of heat exhaustion at 30 degrees Celsius JFL

You r eithER trolling or you a complete retard.

the CEOs and other executives/directors of the company are mostly Asian, but they don’t make their own decisions, they follow ordERs from the people who ACTUALLY OWN the companies. CEOs, executives/directors may own significant shares in the company, but they are still employees at the end of the day (although extremely well paid).

But the ovERwhelming bulk of the shares in the companies are held by Jews. So the Jews can remove any of the board of directors from powER at any time and take control of the company themselves, to exERcise their own authority ovER crucial business decisions due to having majority company share ownERship.
Exactly jews prefer Asian leadership over whites one. Clearly from what I understand jews want the destruction of white race and downfall of west. We Asians also share this goal with them. This makes us allies.

Also, I am a newcel who was bluepilled till recently. Don't mind enlightening me with your knowledge.

Exactly jews prefer Asian leadership over whites one.

I think you completely missed the point.

Asians aren’t the true leadERs of the company.

Asian “executives/directors” are just executing commands given to them by their supERiors (Jews), asians don’t have agency to make their own decisions, they can only act upon business decisions which have been authorised by their “highER ups” in the chain of command (jews).

Asians r the “face” of the company, but the Jews are the people who r really in charge, because they are the ones calling the shots from behind the scenes, nothing gets done without authorisation from Jews. They are the ones pulling the strings from behind the curtains.

To simplify, it may “seem” as if the Asian executives/directors are the leadERs because they are the ones pERforming the core business-related actions, but it’s the Jews who are telling them what to do

ThERefore the Jews are the true leadERs.

I can’t explain it any clearER than this. If you still don’t undERstand, that’s not my fault.

I think you completely missed the point.

Asians aren’t the true leadERs of the company.

Asian “executives/directors” are just executing commands given to them by their supERiors (Jews), asians don’t have agency to make their own decisions, they can act upon business decisions which have been authorised by their “highER ups” in the chain of command (jews).

Asians r the “face” of the company, but the Jews are the people who r really in charge, because they are the ones calling the shots from behind the scenes, nothing gets done without authorisation from Jews.

To simplify, it may “seem” as if the Asian executives/directors are the leadERs because they are the ones pERforming the core business-related actions, but it’s the Jews who are telling them what to do.

ThERefore the Jews are the true leadERs.

I can’t explain it any clearER than this. If you still don’t undERstand, that’s not my fault.
I understood the point. But the chinese and rusian leadership seems to be independent right?

Exactly, that was my line of thinking.

i was talking about leadERship of major companies in the west, not ownERship of the central bank.

They r 2 diffERent things.

Russians and Asians “seem” to have leadERship of the major companies in their own countries (whereas this is not true for the major companies in the west).

But their money supply is controlled by the Jews no diffERent to the money supply of westERn countries

It’s an important distinction to make

i was talking about leadERship of major companies, not ownERship of the central bank.

They r 2 diffERent things.

Russians and Asians “seem” to have leadERship of the major companies in their own countries (whereas this is not true for the major companies in the west).

But their money supply is controlled by the Jews no diffERent to the money supply of westERn countries

It’s an important distinction to make
Understood.

And no mattER how much we point out the role of the Jews in causing the vast majority of artificially created (man-made) suffERing which exists in modERn westERn society, normies will STILL defend their Jewish mastERs and kike ovERlords by labelling us as being “anti-Semitic” and they will CONTINUE being fooled by those same Jewish scum into thinking that incels are the biggest threat to society, when we are nothing but a distraction to divERt normie NPC attention from the true villains (Jewish elite) who are plotting destruction so that those same villains can “come to the rescue” of humanity and present themselves as hERos for rebuilding the world (which they themselves wERe responsible for destroying in the first place, IRONICALLY), from which they can financially profit and become even more powERful while the slave population is forced into greatER levels of submission.

I ain't down with that shit but yeah many whites do seem to be, I don't get it. Maybe the indoctrination of the system is too strong.

Exactly jews prefer Asian leadership over whites one. Clearly from what I understand jews want the destruction of white race and downfall of west. We Asians also share this goal with them. This makes us allies.

Also, I am a newcel who was bluepilled till recently. Don't mind enlightening me with your knowledge.
You don't get it. Jews want to control everyone, every race is a slave in their eyes, existing to serve them.

They hide behind white skin & vilify crackers while being exalted ones, they find useful idiots outside their tribe to use for their own ends, namely corrupt ppl willing to sell out their own for the right price. Folks who will benefit but throw their own race under the bus in the grand scheme of things.

After whites have colonised most of the world in the past the kikes now want to systematically destroy each faction in order of the biggest threat to least in their own pursuit of world domination so therefore they'll go after whites first then probably east Asians followed by south asians/south americans/middle east & blacks last.

In terms of what they see as power/cohesion or money making ability.

It's harder for Jews to infiltrate non white societies as if they pull this shit in say China or Ghana it's way more noticeable than say Germany or USA.

If you try to go against their banking system, straying from the script looking to prop up your own ppl you end up like Gadaffi or Saddam.

They are the eternal parasite leeching off everyone while playing the victim.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Last edited:

Hmm based on the name “GoldbERg”, I’m confident enough to bet $1000 on correctly guessing his religious background…….

These Jews are litERally evERywhERe. Not only in the world of finance, politics, govERnment and military, but also in business (even a fucking nightclub lol), their widespread presence reminds me of cockroaches (which also seem to be litERally evERywhere you go and are a bunch of pests/vERmin which dont contribute anything of value, but instead spread disease, just like Jews kek).

Jews intentionally leave so many obvious clues about their true intentions, almost as a way of making fun of normies low IQ and low level of self-awareness for not realising the truth despite clues being dropped right in their face lol.

The fact that this “GoldbERg” scum is disguising his ultimate goal of destroying the white race through race-mixing, with the “covER story” of wanting to unite people of diffERent backgrounds in the name of “music”, is a reflection of their cunning and manipulative nature. Low IQ people and those who lack self-awareness will easily be fooled by them.

Last edited:
Hmm based on the name “GoldbERg”, I’m confident enough to bet $1000 on correctly guessing his religious background…….

These Jews are litERally evERywhERe. Not only in the world of finance, politics, govERnment and military, but also in business (even a fucking nightclub lol), their widespread presence reminds me of cockroaches (which seem to be litERally evERywhere you go, just like Jews kek).

Jews intentionally leave so many obvious clues about their intention, almost as a way of making fun of normies for not realising the truth when the clues are right in their face.

The fact that this “GoldbERg” scum is disguising his ultimate goal of destroying the white race through race-mixing, with the “covER story” of wanting to unite people of diffERent backgrounds in the name of “music”, is a reflection of their cunning and manipulative nature. Low IQ people will easily be fooled by them.
Many low intelligence ppl then as this shit is plain as day.

This planet is one great big plantation & they're the overseers getting others to be the muscle.

Many low intelligence ppl then as this shit is plain as day.

This planet is one great big plantation & they're the overseers getting others to be the muscle.
I don't feel sorry for them anymore at this point. Jews are gonna keep jewing and normies will never be any the wisER. I read the Protocols of Zion and came to resent the sheepish normies more than anything.

Also this...lol fuck whites a lot of people think whites are the "great white hope" against the jews but whites have been a big part of their power structure from the very inception to now.

I don't feel sorry for them anymore at this point. Jews are gonna keep jewing and normies will never be any the wisER. I read the Protocols of Zion and came to resent the sheepish normies more than anything.

Also this...lol fuck whites a lot of people think whites are the "great white hope" against the jews but whites are a big part of their power structure.
I am grateful to you for spreading anti-white hate on this site (which is justified). The white race pay for their genocides in Africa and Asia.

Last edited:
I am grateful to you for spreading anit-white hate on this site (which is justified). The white race pay for their genocides in Africa and Asia.

They also colonised Latin AmERica