Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Male height chart : It's over for manlets

W

Wokestar

Greycel
BIgyemzCUAEDTC9.jpg

For those who think this chart is bs. I'll let the foids tell you how it is

Female height preference in 2016-2017
tweet-sarah-sarahviola-male-height-chart-below-52-an-52736443.png

Female height preference 2018-2019
tweet-guav-giavaunni-men-height-chart-49-52-little-girl-52997062.png

Female height preference 2020

2JndIOn.jpg

Give another year or more and the female ideal height prefrence will be 6'8 :cryfeels:

5'11 and below means it's over

There is no such thing as too tall the girraffe zone dousnt exist

Rofl at foid insecurity. They know that once they wrinkle up and or get fat, no dude would take them seriously except for thirsty beta white knight cucks who gave them rights to begin with.

JBW white knights are just as guilty.

it's over for sub6'3cels

Fuarkkkkk I'm 5'3 it never began for me

mfw she said 6 foot is PASSABLE
i'm 5'6, fuck women
from now on i am going to only consider women with large breasts, wide hips and nice thighs with slim waist as PASSABLE

mfw she said 6 foot is PASSABLE
i'm 5'6, fuck women
from now on i am going to only consider women with large breasts, wide hips and nice thighs with slim waist as PASSABLE
And young.

I am 5'2-5'3. It's rare in my family to be this short. Do you guys know the feeling when u get height mogged by you dad, mom and siblings?

It's like a curse to be remind by , short men aren't even considered humans fml

Did you do it? did you wear lifts that makes you 6ft2?
I don't have lifts or anything. But I tried telling foids I was 6'0 and they either didn't believe me or still weren't interested

Are you stupid or making fun of me? the goal is to be 6ft2 not say you're 6ft0 :feelsseriously:
I'm neither. But without lifts I can't do much

I'm about 6' but I get height mogged regularly.

Even the younger generation of foids are close to me in height and I've seen some Stacys taller than me, such was unheard of years ago.

6'3" is ideal height in this day and age. Any taller than that your life becomes difficult and you are at risk for strange proportions.

I don't believe you can be a true Chad if under 6'.

They forgot to mention the most important part, it doesn't matter if you're 6ft+ with a below 5/10 face. Wake up heightcopers, it's all about face

Even the younger generation of foids are close to me in height and I've seen some Stacys taller than me, such was unheard of years ago.

6'3" is ideal height in this day and age. Any taller than that your life becomes difficult and you are at risk for strange proportions.

Agreed. 6’0 is average to foids in 2020. And with their hypergamous tendencies, in 6 months the new average will be 6’2

They forgot to mention the most important part, it doesn't matter if you're 6ft+ with a below 5/10 face. Wake up heightcopers, it's all about face

Everything is centered around the face. But if you are under 5'5" then you will need a near perfect face to bail you out.
Agreed. 6’0 is average to foids in 2020. And with their hypergamous tendencies, in 6 months the new average will be 6’2
There were tall foids in the past too ... But they were usually massive ogre looking bitches or lanky ugly cunts.

Stacys are now reaching 6' and above, with high tier bodies at that height. Times have changed.

Chad and Stacy are truly their own species.

Last edited:
So I mean
What's stopping us from creeping around a city at night and punching a foid and running? You can wear masks now to conceal your identity and just avoid doing it when there are lots of white knights present.

True most of my classmates are 5'10-6'0 tbh
At 179.6 cm I barely feel average among my generation.

Buy lifts, saying that you're 6ft don't do shit.

There is someone on PSL websites that fraud from 5ft9 to 6ft1, he wears lifts and other tricks.

Thats only a short term fix. Unless he walks around with lifts around the house and indoors.

Everything is centered around the face. But if you are under 5'5" then you will need a near perfect face to bail you out.
Cope, have at least a 5/10 face and you can still score, I have a irl friend who does and he is 164cm tall, completely moggs me to oblivion.
Only if your height is dwarf level it will majorly affect your scores if you have at least a 5/10 face.
Btw I'm not saying height doesn't matter, it is a secondary factor far behind face. Height comes into play when your face passes the threshold and you're directly competing with another male with a face on the same level as yours for the foid, like in a party or something like that.