Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male "friend" freaks me out and scares me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
this might be me one day if i get accepted into college :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
They're so fucking retarded it's hilarious. "I remember reading somewhere that being late was a narcissistic trait!:foidSoy:" foids will literally admit to believing anything they hear without question.

They're so fucking retarded it'd hilarious. "I remember reading somewhere that being late was a narcissistic trait!:foidSoy:" foids will literally admit to believing anything they hear without question.
I read it somewhere therefore it must be true!

- :foidSoy:

Funny how a subhuman guy hitting on a girl is seen as grooming. "just become friends with more women and eventually it'll become something else bro!"

I read it somewhere therefore it must be true!

- :foidSoy:
YES ANOTHER HECKIN WOMEN BELIEVES IT SO I DO TOO! NEVER DO RESEARCH JUST BELIEVE WHATEVER OTHER HECKIN WOMEN TELL YOU!

Never understood the point of being "friend" with a foid. It means you're just not good looking enough, like what's the point even. These dudes are complete cucks.

Funny how a subhuman guy hitting on a girl is seen as grooming. "just become friends with more women and eventually it'll become something else bro!"
lmao :feelskek: as a sub 5 guy there’s like 3 main scenarios that can happen if you get even remotely close to a toilet. 1. she reject you with absolute disgust 2. you get arrested for false rape 3. if your lucky she mock you , disrespect you as a person but keep you around to be her retarded pay pig. you just can’t win , it’s fucking impossible , the game is rigged :feelshaha:

based cel whenever they meet up

lmao :feelskek: as a sub 5 guy there’s like 3 main scenarios that can happen if you get even remotely close to a toilet. 1. she reject you with absolute disgust 2. you get arrested for false rape 3. if your lucky she mock you , disrespect you as a person but keep you around to be her retarded pay pig. you just can’t win , it’s fucking impossible , the game is rigged :feelshaha:
Exactly. Kek.

A non-Chad wants to buy me a trip to Paris??! Ewww, I'd rather swim through the sewers with Chad!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Funny guy.

Unfortunately, she will probably report him to the college and it will be the end of him...

jfl based asperger but foids brains can't understand

The scariest thing happened today when he decided to send me a r*pe-themed "meme" about a woman being "saved" by a gay male r*pist who r*ped the guy who initially wanted to r*pe the woman. This is beyond messed up, and I'm just so angry and scared. I don't know what to do.
Wait, isn't this just him being a faggot? Tf is scary about it?

Foids in 2023: *zomg u aren't chad i'm scared i'm calling 911 UwU*

This same foid (who is scared of a meme) would swipe right on the "child rapist chad" tinder experiment.

Never understood the point of being "friend" with a foid. It means you're just not good looking enough, like what's the point even. These dudes are complete cucks.

Jfl at her typing out this long ass post, as if shes so innocent and scared, like she hasn’t gotten railed by numerous chads in the past was degraded by them or maybe even asked them to.

Probably a curry too

Foids just don't have a good sense of humor and take everything so seriously

This is definitely something you could send to your male friends, but not to any females. Women have no sense of humour.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back