Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment male cheerleadermaxxing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you are in high school, and incel, but not trucel, you have no excuse not to join the male cheerleader squad. It's fucking wild that gay rights has allowed this to happen. For a man to get to fondle hot young bitches all day. Especially if you just fucking know you're never gonna get laid. Its a guilt free excuse to toss around spinners, and look at healthy young teen vaginas and tushies all day. It must be nice to feel their perky breasts hug you for catching them.

The only deal is that normies will think you're a faggot, but little do they know you are just a hetero predator doin his thang. While it's nice to have true status as the superior male that fucks and only fucks, it's a ridiculous aspiration that is pointless to strive for. One should not hold themselves back for the pointless exercise of performing masculinity TO FIT IN WITH OTHER LOW STATUS MEN, in fact it's kinda gay to perform a rigid masculinity at the expense of an easy excuse to look at nubile young crotch guilt free. I 'get' the male cuddlefish strategy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-ih8jNVR9-s

Meanwhile Chad and his buddies after an 'alpha' game of football are spanking each other like it's a gay steel mill, the gayest thing since banana pudding after bachata

Last edited:
If you're a male cheerleader you're gay.

I see the cheerleaders practice sometimes after school. They wouldn't like an ugly man around them for it.

HighSchool.is

Just be a faggot theory

What football player wants a gay dude doing lewd cheerleading dances for him? Honestly if I was on a football team and saw gay guys cheering, I'd quit.

What football player wants a gay dude doing lewd cheerleading dances for him? Honestly if I was on a football team and saw gay guys cheering, I'd quit.
Varsity cheer has specific roles for men, you're not shaking your ass for people unless you get to the NBA/NFL