Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Male birth pill control passes human SAFETY test.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
https://www.technologynetworks.com/...control-pill-passes-human-safety-tests-317223

A new male birth control pill passed tests of safety and tolerability when healthy men used it daily for a month, and it produced hormone responses consistent with effective contraception, according to researchers at two institutions testing the drug.

Opinions on this? It is said in the test that it maintains libido and it very drastically cuts down sperm production.

Life fuel for whores because they can now fuck chad permanently?

Last edited:
Only chads will use it.

This info is of no use for us, as we won't be the ones getting our dicks wet. This is good news for basically anyone outside of the male incelosphere.

Fuck birth control in general, Chads and Stacies should have to pay the toll that comes with regular sex.

My take is that can really fuck up testosterone receptor through competitive antagonism, if taken for a long time.

In case my hypothesis is wrong, I have an alternative one: modern femoids will resent relinquishing control on how much spawn they shit on this faggot planet and will try to stdmaxx, effectively waging a bioterrorism war against chads. Or come up with some legal/regulatory crap, requiring prior authorization before taking said pill.

Fuck birth control in general, Chads and Stacies should have to pay the toll that comes with regular sex.
Sadly, the price of regular sex is decreasing as new tech and pills are being made, sooner or later All STDs will be a thing of the past and degeneracy will run rampant 10 fold hell 1,000,000,000 fold and they'll be nothing we or the forces of nature can do to stop it.

That shit is VERY good. Now mans controls the birth, no foid can cheat on man like "yes Chaddie(it can be said like that, right?) i took my pills" while she didn't and hopes that she become pregnant and they will marry. Also we don't need cuckndoms anymore. Great news!