Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

maladaptive dreams (and nightmares)

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
All my dreams are nightmares, but not all my nightmares are dreams.
Any of you lads have maladaptive daydreaming? Power fantasies, or maybe just reminiscing about a life that could never have been. It's a top tier cope

I always fantasized about being an Italian Chad, I don't know why I chose Italian tho

I always fantasized about being an Italian Chad, I don't know why I chose Italian tho
Italy seems like a nice place, with a calm lifestyle and friendly people. As for Italian chad, I guess Italy is known for having many chads.

Italy seems like a nice place, with a calm lifestyle and friendly people. As for Italian chad, I guess Italy is known for having many chads.
Fair enough but I think I was attracted to the atmosphere of the place, would feel like you're living in a movie if you're a Chad there

Fair enough but I think I was attracted to the atmosphere of the place, would feel like you're living in a movie if you're a Chad there
Southern Europe in general seems so comfy, like those pictures of Greece by the sea.

A lot of power fantasies.Sometimes I'm so lost in them that I don't notice something and fall of my board or almost get hit by a car.
They don't work anymore though.I feel like my excitement I got from them is now gone.