Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making threats or advocating illegal activity in video games is still not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of damage, it's a matter of circumstantial evidence. It's not our reputation itself here, it's about there being posts they can trace a potential criminal to.
How can a post on an anonymous forum be traced to a real criminal unless he gives specific details of the threat?

How can a post on an anonymous forum be traced to a real criminal unless he gives specific details of the threat?

Maybe I didn't explain it very well.

1. Criminal does crime.
2. Cops check his history, learn he was on Incels.co.
3. Cops see his posts about how he wanted to do crimes, but in video games.
4. Cops conclude that he must've been wanting to do crimes for a while now and this forum was an enabler for his criminal mindset.

4. Cops conclude that he must've been wanting to do crimes for a while now and this forum was an enabler for his criminal mindset.
Why can't that be applied to youtube or facebook comments?

Why can't that be applied to youtube or facebook comments?

When a criminal does act, maybe it will. The point is, don't make this into a place where cops will follow a criminal to and conclude that we made him into a criminal.

Don't worry i will report all them filthy rule breakers [in Warcraft III]

pretty cucked that we cant do that i wont lie

Fear instills respect.

ISIS is feared, and people hate ISIS. People want to destroy ISIS. The goal here, the point behind this rule, is so that the FBI doesn't try to destroy us. So that the FBI has no reason to destroy us.

The goal here, the point behind this rule, is so that the FBI doesn't try to destroy us. So that the FBI has no reason to destroy us.
How far will it go? Pretty soon they can say just using harsh language to criticize foids can lead to real life crimes, so they'll try to ban the site for that. You can never please cucks until you go fully bluepill, their end goal is for all major sites to fall under the same guidelines as cuckit and twitter.

I kinda liked it though (in roblox)

Status
Not open for further replies.