Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making threats or advocating illegal activity in video games is still not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's kind of a meme here to talk about how you or others should "Do violent/illegal thing [In Minecraft/Roblox/etc]." I don't know if you knew this, but that's against the rules.

Damn, so even using [in X video game] isn't safe anymore? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Nope.

In fact, it was never allowed.

It was never allowed. Trying to get around the rules by posting [in videogame] is not fooling anyone.

You might be thinking "But I see it all the time!" Then you should report it. We have this rule in particular to uphold the standard of quality here. We let this slide, we become all the monster people make us out to be. Have respect for yourself. Don't throw acid on people in GTA Online.

I'll keep it in mind

I stand for digital women's rights.

I’m gonna drop 81 points on ya ass (by using Kobe in NBA2k)

Saying "I will" or "you should" is Low IQ even if you put (in incels.co) or something after it...

However, simply mentioning that men we don't even know who aren't even members of this site will be likely doing these things in the future or discussing the futility of attempting to prevent men in the future from doing those things is not illegal, despite what CuckTears says.

It's just a fact that more men will embraced nihilistic ERing and suicide in the future if things don't change in society. We're not promoting it, it's just an unavoidable subject in "the future of inceldom" related topics.

Good I always hated that trend. never wanted to say anything against it because I'm a pussy and wanted to fit in but I'm glad it's on its way out.

its a dumb rule RRREEEE :feelsree: I understand why they did it but its still gay. Let users post what they want!! :feelsree::feelsree:

It's a meme. Fuck off.

Gamers being opressed once again

You might be thinking "But I see it all the time!" Then you should report it. We have this rule in particular to uphold the standard of quality here. We let this slide, we become all the monster people make us out to be. Have respect for yourself. Don't throw acid on people in GTA Online.
quality? people's opinions? respect for yourself ?
I hope you are being ironic

It makes me wonder, what else do people not know is against the rules? Maybe the mods should add amendments to clarify things they've modded people for, but people seem to not know is against the rules.

fbi won't care if someone added "(in gta v)" at the end of their ER post

fbi won't care if someone added "(in gta v)" at the end of their ER post

You sure? If somebody here did haul off and do something IRL, you think his "I'm gonna burn Stacy's sorority house down in The Sims 4: Discover University" posts aren't gonna be dissected in Internet articles to show the madness behind the man?

Tbh. I think it's edge faggotry in hindsight & even now. I did it a couple of times or few times in the past tongue in cheek without knowing that it was clearly defined as such. Won't be doing it again as there's no need to now since it has been clearly defined as such. If any mod wants to slap my wrist over a rule which was couched & coddled up until now than so be it.

You sure? If somebody here did haul off and do something IRL, you think his "I'm gonna burn Stacy's sorority house down in The Sims 4: Discover University" posts aren't gonna be dissected in Internet articles to show the madness behind the man?
i don't know why you care so much about normans opinions, we can act like good guys but it doesn't matter.
pandering to normies and media is pointless because they will depict ourselves like monsters anyway...

I will score a hattrick against you with Callum Wilson (in FIFA 20)

What about cucks? People don't demonize them.

Because they aren't talking about the discrimination directed towards low value males. They're happy being treated like subhumans.

i don't know why you care so much about normans opinions, we can act like good guys but it doesn't matter.
pandering to normies and media is pointless because they will depict ourselves like monsters anyway...

But you said the FBI wouldn't care. If someone is posting rhetorical memes, that alone is probably not a big deal. But when that rhetorical memelord acts on their fantasies, rhetorical memes are no longer rhetorical memes. People, powerful people, will instead go "See? Talking like this means you'll eventually become a sorority house burner, we need to shut down Incels.co! We need to have laws that make it illegal to talk about this stuff! Hosts need to not allow this kind of content to be hosted, at least!"

Because they aren't talking about the discrimination directed towards low value males. They're happy being treated like subhumans.

What if there was a place that talked about how bad men have it, but didn't say "I'd like to hit a woman with a pipe in Smash Bros. Ultimate?" Just what if?

I add it, to keep the fbi calm

Gamer rights being taken away?Tell me something I don't know.

Saying "I will" or "you should" is Low IQ even if you put (in incels.co) or something after it...

However, simply mentioning that men we don't even know who aren't even members of this site will be likely doing these things in the future or discussing the futility of attempting to prevent men in the future from doing those things is not illegal, despite what CuckTears says.

It's just a fact that more men will embraced nihilistic ERing and suicide in the future if things don't change in society. We're not promoting it, it's just an unavoidable subject in "the future of inceldom" related topics.
It's not monstrous to talk of the future as if it is tomorrow. Because it is. We can just see it happening. Not our fault people don't want to listen and would rather stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and start going "lalala" like it'll stop bad things from happening.
Then you should report it.
I'm no snitch and I am against the policing of language. That is the Lefts game. If it is such a problem it would be a rule.

What if there was a place that talked about how bad men have it, but didn't say "I'd like to hit a woman with a pipe in Smash Bros. Ultimate?" Just what if?
On cuckit whores and cucks are allowed to say they want to cut men's dicks off for sexually harassing some sluts or grabbing a foid's ass cheek, in real life. Why can't we say we want to run over a chad chasing rostie, or an e-girl with 10k cuck orbiters in gta 5?
But you said the FBI wouldn't care. If someone is posting rhetorical memes, that alone is probably not a big deal. But when that rhetorical memelord acts on their fantasies, rhetorical memes are no longer rhetorical memes. People, powerful people, will instead go "See? Talking like this means you'll eventually become a sorority house burner, we need to shut down Incels.co! We need to have laws that make it illegal to talk about this stuff! Hosts need to not allow this kind of content to be hosted, at least!"
No one does that crap when cucks and whiteknights attack incel looking men because sjw whores on social media told them too.
I'm no snitch and I am against the policing of language. That is the Lefts game.

Last edited:
Damn, I do that a lot, I won't do it no more

It's not monstrous to talk of the future as if it is tomorrow. Because it is. We can just see it happening. Not our fault people don't want to listen and would rather stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and start going "lalala" like it'll stop bad things from happening.

I'm no snitch and I am against the policing of language. That is the Lefts game. If it is such a problem it would be a rule.

It is a rule, @WithoutMe said it was a rule. It's just the mods somehow expected us to understand that the rule meant "Also you can't say you'll do it on Gaia Online roleplay threads."

On cuckit whores and cucks are allowed to say they want to cut men's dicks off for sexually harassing some sluts or grabbing a foid's ass cheek, in real life. Why can't we say we want to run over a chad chasing rostie, or an e-girl with 10k cuck orbiters in gta 5?

No one does that crap when cucks and whiteknights attack incel looking men because sjw whores on social media told them too.

You mean why won't the mods let us, or why won't the FBI let us?

I don't think most people that use that phrase are doing it to avoid a ban but rather to have a justification against feds or whatever your country's equivalent of the fbi is, in case you'd get paid a visit.

You mean why won't the mods let us, or why won't the FBI let us?
The FBI would let us. We can simply point at fags on cuckit and twitter openly advocating for violence against men, then they can't say shit or will have to arrest everyone. There's almost a 0% chance someone here will actually go ER just because someone said they should do it in gta.

The FBI would let us. We can simply point at fags on cuckit and twitter openly advocating for violence against men, then they can't say shit or will have to arrest everyone. There's almost a 0% chance someone here will actually go ER just because someone said they should do it in gta.

Would they though? Or would they be worried about it because we're supposedly a hotbed of radicalization? Other people can get away with making these threats. Not us. Because we're supposedly serious about it. And people on Reddit supposedly never hurt anyone.

Would they though? Or would they be worried about it because we're supposedly a hotbed of radicalization? Other people can get away with making these threats. Not us. Because we're supposedly serious about it. And people on Reddit supposedly never hurt anyone.
Playing into those cucked double standards is what they want. Fuck those faggots, they can't do anything because it's already been done here for years and nothing happened.

Playing into those cucked double standards is what they want. Fuck those faggots, they can't do anything because it's already been done here for years and nothing happened.

But if this is about what the FBI thinks, this is what the FBI thinks. And who knows? If the FBI paid any attention to IncelTears maybe they would be worried about them too. But people know about us. So we have to post like the FBI is watching.

But if this is about what the FBI thinks, this is what the FBI thinks. And who knows? If the FBI paid any attention to IncelTears maybe they would be worried about them too. But people know about us. So we have to post like the FBI is watching.
Nah, they knew about before and couldn't do shit. Once they arrest at least one incel for saying "Go ER in gta" then I'll know to watch out. Plus, the law is the law, so if they want to arrest us they have to arrest reddit and twitter cucks for advocating violence too.

Nah, they knew about before and couldn't do shit. Once they arrest at least one incel for saying "Go ER in gta" then I'll know to watch out.

They wouldn't arrest him for saying that, they would arrest him for doing an actual crime. Then look at his post history and say "Look at all these things he threatened to do in GTA. Therefore, other people here saying that stuff should be equally feared and watched."

I want to have sex with a bait of jail (in GTA 5, PC version. ITS A PC GAME not a video game)

They wouldn't arrest him for saying that, they would arrest him for doing an actual crime. Then look at his post history and say "Look at all these things he threatened to do in GTA. Therefore, other people here saying that stuff should be equally feared and watched."
That's low iq. You might as well say that about anyone part of a group who went ER and said some things in the past some other group members commonly said. If that was the case then being muslim and rapping about killing people would be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.