Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making others lonely is the solution

truevest

truevest

Recruit
★★
If enough incels start making fake friendships, catfish and generally infiltrate normies in order to reject them in the most humiliating way possible there is a chance more might wake the fuck up and understand what true lonliness feels like

Normies are the type to get easily disappointed, it can definitely work.

Big issue is all the positive Reinforcement foids get from social media, take that away and their ego gets recalibrated

Nah.

There are so many people and the number of incels is so low that it wouldn't work.

The incel outside the first world must break his body to work and earn his money to survive,

Normies can get divorce raped ten times and still remain bluepilled.

You better hope for another covid lockdown if that's your goal. That's a more efficient way of doing this. Until some incel bioengineers another plague in his basement and spreads it, we'll just have to wait for another pandemic

Moroccancel2-

the incel commuity is not low in fact it is getting bigger and wat truevest is suggesting goes along with my conspiracy theory being put into practice attitude, we have nothing to lose by conspiring against ppl who deserve it so why not (they are doing it to us weather the government chooses acknowledges it or not) so i say go for it.

Moroccancel2-

the incel commuity is not low in fact it is getting bigger and wat truevest is suggesting goes along with my conspiracy theory being put into practice attitude, we have nothing to lose by conspiring against ppl who deserve it so why not (they are doing it to us weather the government chooses acknowledges it or not) so i say go for it.

Exactly, nothing to lose, everything to gain. Mass disobedience to this shitty status quo imposed on us

not going to work. they aint gonna trust incels due to horn effect.

not going to work. they aint gonna trust incels due to horn effect.
they wont let the incel make friends, i agree with that cos if incels were allowed to make friends it wud have alrady happened by now just like it wud have already happened already with the girlfriend situation but that doesnt mean that we cant turn against society and plan consipricies as individuals