Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making money is too hard. You can only do it by having skills that are either boring or tedious to get, and doing tasks that are boring and hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've spent years trying to find something to learn that I could eventually make money from.

I've went through hundreds of lists of occupations and jobs, I've done my research regarding many of these things.

It's all boring and the skills required are very tedious to get.

I've dropped my standards to "something that I don't hate". Still couldn't find something. Programming seemed like the best candidate money-wise but I fucking hate it, it's too tedious and you have to remember too much shit that I keep forgetting.

You need sex, love, and validation to get the motivation to do these things unless you are a high iq sperg. The only hope is that someone here owns a studio and we can all be sound cloud rappers.

Virtually all work is toil
You need sex, love, and validation to get the motivation to do these things unless you are a high iq sperg.
This is what gets most people through a life of slavery. Even if they refuse to accept the fact that they’re being exploited, they at the very least know that they hate their jobs. Friends, sex, validation hope for the future, and constant prodding by the propaganda machine is what keeps them coming back for more day after day
you have to try harder
Just stop being a loser br0

Virtually all work is toil

This is what gets most people through a life of slavery. Even if they refuse to accept the fact that they’re being exploited, they at the very least know that they hate their jobs. Friends, sex, validation hope for the future, and constant prodding by the propaganda machine is what keeps them coming back for more day after day

Just stop being a loser br0
just be chad and be a male model br0

had i lived in your country and had to wageslave ive would roped long ago bro you are rly strong tbh

The problem is to keep that motivation.

had i lived in your country and had to wageslave ive would roped long ago bro you are rly strong tbh
Thanks, but millions of people do it. Actually, billions of people all around the world are doing it if you consider Africa and India. I guess I don't have it that bad.

Thanks, but millions of people do it. Actually, billions of people all around the world are doing it if you consider Africa and India. I guess I don't have it that bad.
Yeah but they have rl friends, some validation and go to social gatherings from time to time. Also they are bluepilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back