Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making fun of us for being ugly, lonely, small dick and sexless should be treated just as badly as white people calling black people niggers

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
This should be seen as the ultimate screw up just like saying nigger as a white guy is. Unless you are a blackpilled incel as well. You should not be allowed to make fun of us. Anyone who bullies us for our circumstances should be jumped and beat up by short ugly men just like how niggers chimp out and beat up white boys. I understand this would be stooping down to ape levels. But these bullies deserve it so much.

Anyone that does shit like that should be arrested and then set on fire by the police, while still alive.

It’sa modern world thing, back then everyone shamed those stuff

no, because our entire demographic is composed by genetic thrash
for them it is justified to treat us this way

they can make an exception for blacks because not all of their demographics are genetic thrash

Last edited:

they can make an exception for blacks because not all of their demographics are genetic thrash
Cucked. At the end of the day you are still a functional human being with a brain, 2 legs and hands. You are ENTITLED to be treated with dignity and respect

No, they make an exception with blacks because mainstream media tells them so

I don't believe in violence:feelsLSD:

Cucked. You are still a functional human being with a brain, 2 legs and hands at the end of the day.
when you are a subhuman your own physical condition prevents you from doing specific jobs.
as for example in my case: I am short and I also have scoliosis, only because of these two features I can not join the army in my country

I can't do this kind of work either, just because of my fucking back:

and society wants functional people who work and serve, not genetic thrash.

when you are a subhuman your own physical condition prevents you from doing specific jobs.
as for example in my case: I am short and I also have scoliosis, only because of these two features I can not join the army in my country

I can't do this kind of work either, just because of my fucking back:

and society wants functional people who work and serve, not genetic thrash.

You still have a working brain tho. Stephen Hawking was literally handicapped and contributed more to the society than this roid head ever will.

Sub Ape

SB

SRB

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back