Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Making Friends as a Sub-5

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Is simping required for sub-5s just to make friends? By simping, I mean approaching lots of random people to strike up a conversation with them just like normies do when trying to find women to game at a bar or at work/school. I see lots of manlets jestermaxing seemingly just to get people to like them.

you can only be friends with sub5s just like you, people who didn't have means to succeed in life.

you can only be friends with sub5s just like you, people who didn't have means to succeed in life.

So they're basically chosing one out of desperation just like women settling.

So they're basically chosing one out of desperation just like women settling.
As a former jester, I say it's not worth it. Even when you get accepted to a friend group. They'll talk shit behind your back

depends on your age. If you are above 25 they expect you to be a wageslave. If you dont wageslave as a man everyone above 25 sees you as worthless trash and they dont wanna talk to you

As a former jester, I say it's not worth it. Even when you get accepted to a friend group. They'll talk shit behind your back
Is right. You'll never be anything more than a jester. They won't ever truly care about you. I've done the same and regretted it.

Is right. You'll never be anything more than a jester. They won't ever truly care about you. I've done the same and regretted it.

Being a jester seems to be normiespeak for having a "nice personality" for sub-5s when they befriend HTNs.

All friends are fake dont try to make friends,,you are gonna be dissapointed trust me.
Especially if you are 18+ its over for you to make friends

Being a jester seems to be normiespeak for having a "nice personality" for sub-5s when they befriend HTNs.
No it means humiliating yourself or letting normies humiliate you just so you can have friends. Normies don't use the term.

All friends are fake dont try to make friends,,you are gonna be dissapointed trust me.

"jUsT jOiN a ClUb!"

That's so true, for obvious reasons. Like you simply didn't make memories with them.

You can "befriend" them. But they won't be there for you, and you'll always be replaceable goods for them.

Speaking of my own experience.

"jUsT jOiN a ClUb!"
I hate it when normie cunts say that. Yeah try to go to a club without friends. It is guaranteed your be ridiculed by everyone in there, and eventually beaten up

That's so true, for obvious reasons. Like you simply didn't make memories with them.

You can "befriend" them. But they won't be there for you, and you'll always be replaceable goods for them.

Speaking of my own experience.
you are absolutely right
it hurts when they replace you,in fact they want to be with you when they are alone i hate these fucking pricks

you are absolutely right
it hurts when they replace you,in fact they want to be with you when they are alone i hate these fucking pricks
I lost my 2 best friends to chads. When I approached them like normally my friends behaved like strangers. They even said that they wouldn't want to be seen with me.

It's not worth it. I've put so much effort in them, and they even enjoyed hanging out with me. But the second they met those chads I was the lone loser nerd again

I lost my 2 best friends to chads. When I approached them like normally my friends behaved like strangers. They even said that they wouldn't want to be seen with me.

It's not worth it. I've put so much effort in them, and they even enjoyed hanging out with me. But the second they met those chads I was the lone loser nerd again
feel you brother

you are absolutely right

Extroverts are fake like that. They'll befriend anyone just to have someone to validate their ego, then go back to their same normie standards and hivemind when "cooler" people are available to them again.

You basically need to jestermaxx and lie 24/7 about your life if you're an incel.