Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making beef jerky

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I have a dehydrator and just made a batch of dried beef jerky.

I'd highly reccomend buying a dehydrator, you can dehydrate basically anything you want. Fruit, meat, spices etc.

I just put in slices of non marinated meat for 8 hours. I like the taste with no flavoring.

Damn dude, I am hungry and you just made me hungrier.

I know raw vegans use it obsessively (to make fake flaxseed bread and shit), but I can't come up with many uses for it

I know raw vegans use it obsessively (to make fake flaxseed bread and shit), but I can't come up with many uses for it
yeah that sounds disgusting tbh. I use it for beef and fruit. Best fruits ive tried are apple, banana and kiwi. I am going to try it with berries too.

Beef jerky is great

I just hate how expensive it is, for me personally.
i buy some steaks and chop them up, i dont really buy it from the story or add any sauces or spices when i make it

i buy some steaks and chop them up, i dont really buy it from the story or add any sauces or spices when i make it

That actually sounds like a good idea. I’d like to try it sometime.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I’d like to try it sometime.
yeah if you have a dehydrator put it in for 6-8 hours, if you dont have one you can use an oven.

I like it thick because the centre is really nice and tender when its thicker, and the fatty parts taste great.

Damn im hungry now