Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Making an incel clan on an MMO.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Think about.It could be really fun.It doesn't necesseraly have to be an MMO.It could be some other kind of online RPG.
Personally I'm really into Black Desert Online.

try
8A4BBE60 FA9A 4014 B880 42D778837A8261162451 088A 4B78 A2EA B2BC5C8E2A8DC5275CAD A49C 4EC8 91FF BA9704167B0F61162451 088A 4B78 A2EA B2BC5C8E2A8D

play any Elder Scrolls: Online? I just got it

The game looks horrible,is there a mod that could better the graphics?
Heresy. Osrs was great back in the day especially before the combat update. Better graphics would ruin the nostalgia.

If there is ever an incel clan in osrs I want in.

Heresy. Osrs was great back in the day especially before the combat update. Better graphics would ruin the nostalgia.
I mean It as in,Is there a mod/plugin that I can use which makes the game look not horrible.
Keep in mind I haven't played It before.So I don't have nostalgia goggles.
ask @Ritalincel
I dm'd him.

I'm actually very much for this. Really hate being talking about their spouses and normie lives in video games.

I've been playing a lot of ESO while waiting for WoW classic. Can we get a guild going in one of these games?

mein nigga

I mean It as in,Is there a mod/plugin that I can use which makes the game look not horrible.
Keep in mind I haven't played It before.So I don't have nostalgia goggles.
Use runelite, it has plugins to smooth out the animations + more
There is no HD texture pack though, if you really care that much about graphics you shouldn’t be playing OSRS at all.

I've been playing a lot of ESO while
How much does the game cost?
Use runelite, it has plugins to smooth out the animations + more
There isn’t no HD texture pack though, if you really care that much about graphics you shouldn’t be playing OSRS at all.
Smoother animations sound ok.I'll take what I can get.Graphics don't make me excited these days.I'm downloading It right now.
Can we get a guild going in one of these games?
I hope so.I'd be really fun.

Last edited:
How much does the game cost?

Therre is a free weekend now but the base game is only $10. $50 if you want all the expansions. No monthly subscription, though.

Therre is a free weekend now but the base game is only $10. $50 if you want all the expansions. No monthly subscription, though.
That sounds good.I'll be able to afford the game in about a week.

I'm actually very much for this. Really hate being talking about their spouses and normie lives in video games.

I've been playing a lot of ESO while waiting for WoW classic. Can we get a guild going in one of these games?

mein nigga
I'm looking forward to classic WoW

Haven't played MMO's since like WoW: Cataclysm. I am waiting for WoW classic. Tried EVE, looked very complex though.

someone here will recommend you game, just wait for it.

If the clan's for osrs or another free RPG I'm willing to make an account and join. The only MMO RPG I have that I've paid for is Microsoft Excel, so that'd be the ideal game to have the clan for me.