Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making a cartoon if anyone wants to help

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So I'm thinking about making a cartoon. I have experience in both animation and voice acting so it's feasible. The cartoon will follow a sociopathic cartoon cat with a squeaky voice. Some of the episodes will follow him raping toilets, uncovering a conspiracy where shrews are behind everything (think Jews) and getting a vasectomy.

If you're interested in helping me out tell me. Would be fun to collaborate with brocels. I'm not that good at writing or making joke.

Bluepillers: 2

here come the IT screenshotters

What kind of schizo plotline is that, just fucking lol

Seems interesting tbh. All I could do is draw in ms paint.

Can I see your stuff?
I don't have any. Maybe on my portable disk. It's nothing special though, i can't draw, just stupid shit there and there. Like a feller sitting in a dark room lurking .is on his pc smoking a cigarette :feelshaha:

I don't have any. Maybe on my portable disk. It's nothing special though, i can't draw, just stupid shit there and there. Like a feller sitting in a dark room lurking .is on his pc smoking a cigarette :feelshaha:
That sounds funny. You should post it.

Don’t think I’d be able to help all that much because I know nothing about animation or writing, but it sounds like it would be a pretty funny cartoon, ngl

Don’t think I’d be able to help all that much because I know nothing about animation or writing, but it sounds like it would be a pretty funny cartoon, ngl
Probably not because instead shit at humor but we'll see.

Probably not because instead shit at humor but we'll see.
If you do end up making this cartoon, could you tag me in a post or something once it’s done? I’d be pretty interested to see how it turns out if you do it

So I'm thinking about making a cartoon. I have experience in both animation and voice acting so it's feasible. The cartoon will follow a sociopathic cartoon cat with a squeaky voice. Some of the episodes will follow him raping toilets, uncovering a conspiracy where shrews are behind everything (think Jews) and getting a vasectomy.

If you're interested in helping me out tell me. Would be fun to collaborate with brocels. I'm not that good at writing or making joke.
sounds like something you could pitch to adult swim.

How do you make a cartoon, I was really interested in stop motion animation.

I have no voice acting experience but would be happy to do a line or two