Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makima is the only female who knows what its like to be a sigma male

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Its like how Eminem is the only white guy who knows what its like to be a nigga

Last edited:
Sigma male aka loser

So this is the 2d femoid that all those thots are cosplaying

Who exactly is this? :feelshehe:

Seems like a generic two-dimensional foid to me, though I'll admit I don't watch nor read any Japanese media. :feelsjuice:

White wiggers are low IQ.

Seems like a generic two-dimensional foid to me, though I'll admit I don't watch nor read any Japanese media. :feelsjuice:
Shes the only female who can watch movies like American Psycho and Drive and think "omg hes literally me" and be valid

She’s from an anime called Chainsaw Man

Shes the only female who can watch movies like American Psycho and Drive and think "omg hes literally me" and be valid
All who say that are simply edgy foids who wish to appear different while treating actual non-NT subhumans who aren't literal models like Christian Bale like garbage; all for an "aesthetic"... :feelsclown:

She’s from an anime called Chainsaw Man
I see. :smonk: