Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Makeupmaxxing, do most Chad's do this? Or is it pure genetics?

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220802 230935

The difference between this man with and without make-up is the difference between a Chadlite and a Chad, toilets don't simp for Chadlite's, maybe a few, but not many.

I saw something interesting too:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2no5B2L_WOs?feature=share

Some men actively use make-up to become Chad's. I have seen BTS-branded make-up in the store shelves of Dutch supermarkets too.

I suspect that a lot of Chad's discovered the new meta and are now make-upmaxxing to get an edge over men.

I think that men and toilets are mostly the same and that the main difference is between abundance of choices, Chad's are more likely to pick a toilet with good make-up on because they'll trick him into believing that she has better genetics, so toilets often learn looksmaxxing through make-upmaxxing to attract Chad's more. Meanwhile most men are absolutely opposed to investing the time to improve their face to trick toilets' gene radars.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

it's to cover up imperfections or enhance natural beauty. i see a lot of gays using it.

I overheard my younger cousins talking about makeup tips and tricks, probably every Young guy obsessed with tiktok and Instagram use lite makeup.

Men are starting to use makeup just like women's do.
@BlkPillPres called it's coming years ago.

Men are starting to use makeup just like women's do.
@BlkPillPres called it's coming years ago.
he really is ''ahead of the curve'' kek

actors do/have to for movies

regular dudes/chad don't/shouldn't

cause GAY AF

unless you have like brutal acne face or something medical
those guys can have a pass for just the shit that coveres that up