Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Makeup tutorials on Youtube are ERfuel

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
On Youtube I watch mostly sports car reviews and blackpill/mgtow content.

And youtube is now trolling me with all these makeup tutorials in my recommended feed... This 3/10 noodlewhore, who is already wearing a ton of makeup, shows how to apply even more makeup to catfish men on Tinder. This vapid foid has a million subscribers for this content and is teaching young girls how to catfish Chad by using face paint to take selfies with.

I'm all for a small government but i wouldn't mind if fakeup just got banned.

click don't recommend me this channel and keep it going

how did she shrink her honker? literal sorcery

ban clown accessories

I saw one on the YouTube main page, the girl was like 11-12. Girls that young shouldn’t even be wearing any makeup. She was caking it on. Disgusting, would never let my daughter that young paint herself up like that.

The power or fake up

And FDS wonder why most women are "attractive" and most men are "ugly"

You could apply makeup to a slab of stone and make it have a higher SMV than 90 percent of men

I saw one on the YouTube main page, the girl was like 11-12. Girls that young shouldn’t even be wearing any makeup. She was caking it on. Disgusting, would never let my daughter that young paint herself up like that.

Fathers have no power in the west.

The West starting going to shit when we took away a father's right to stop his daughter from acting like a whore.

Look how her confidence got auto increased too.
"Cucks, click the subscribe button and turn the notifications"

Last edited:
foids are ERfuel

100% percent of a woman's life revolves around deceiving-getting-keeping Chad

I hope "social media influencers" will rat race eat themselves - maybe it already started.

She kinda looks like er

On Youtube I watch mostly sports car reviews and blackpill/mgtow content.

And youtube is now trolling me with all these makeup tutorials in my recommended feed... This 3/10 noodlewhore, who is already wearing a ton of makeup, shows how to apply even more makeup to catfish men on Tinder. This vapid foid has a million subscribers for this content and is teaching young girls how to catfish Chad by using face paint to take selfies with.

Dude, like 80% of women are fugly with absolutely no makeup. I really want to be stranded on an island with a bunch of girls. Over time their makeup would vanish and they would have to make up for it with their dicksucking skills.
No sucking - no fire.
Make a pie broad.

Girl in thumbnail looks much better without make up to me.
She's wearing makeup in both pictures. She cakes on like 5 more layers to achieve catfish level.

Foids are socially accepted to use fakeup but the evil inkels are mentally ill for taking surgeries
Clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

full
Send her to gulag

Foids are socially accepted to use fakeup but the evil inkels are mentally ill for taking surgeries
Clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
tbf you're an evil mentally ill inkel only up to the point where you actually get the surgery, if you look good after then you've effectively become a good person

tbf you're an evil mentally ill inkel only up to the point where you actually get the surgery, if you look good after then you've effectively become a good person
Idk tbh most of the ppl (males) I've seen taking the surgeries get shit on if anyone discovers their past looks.
Unless they were deformed ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back