Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makeup-Removing App just released, roasties already kvetching

B

Berdea

Banned
-
MakeApp uses neural network technology to digitally add or remove makeup from any face.
A company recently released an app that digitally "removes" make-up from women's photos - and the salt is already overflowing. Strap yourselves in, lads. And don't forget to download it and give it a 5 star review.

BOYS CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

https://archive.fo/VWZ5B
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/makeapp-ai-based-editor/id1236717369?mt=8

take from 8/pol/
here's an example
f840be531f57654975a068777609307c7ca5c23d4758361bda1c99b3b2930ffd.jpg

Oh.......The fun we would have if r/incels was still online, and the amount of butthurt roasties.

Its fucking amazing.

Also save the APK so we can re-upload it once google cucks and removes it.

Roasties on suicide watch.

reveal thy true face wench

It relies on the idea that people use makeup to "trick" others about their "real" self, which couldn't be further from the truth.

[img=180x234]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/70/af/5f/70af5fd5816fbcf51c46f860a5bed205.jpg[/img]

Fakeup should be illegal,you would see a lot more female incels.

non_factor said:

There is no such thing as a female incel you fucking fool. Fakeup or not, these sluts will continue to get all the validation and sex they want.

Amazing, wonder what computer vision API they used.

BRB, finding IGs from girls at my school and I'm going to spam the shit out of my phone with this.

However, there are a lot of them who are super hot even without/very little make-up.

Absolutely hilarious all the butthurt

What a dog shit app. Only works like 5 times and then it asks you for money. Jewish garbage.

App doesn't even do that good of a job to begin with. Most of the results looked like the "old" filter for FaceApp.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

non_factor said:

>female incels
*dabs*

Will be banned soon probably.

kek @ all the "roastie" reviews. And roasties bitching about it not working on faces with no makeup lol. wtf?

CopingGymcel said:
What a dog shit app. Only works like 5 times and then it asks you for money. Jewish garbage.

App doesn't even do that good of a job to begin with. Most of the results looked like the "old" filter for FaceApp.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

That's weird, it didn't ask me for money. Are you on IOS or Android?

Berdea said:
That's weird, it didn't ask me for money. Are you on IOS or Android?

iOS, the normie phone.

Good. One less layer of deception they can rely on. Fakeup is and will always be cancer.

BsX8YXx.png

>IT'S LITERALLY RAPE!!1!

Does the app work offline? If it works offline it can't be pulled when they inevitably get sued. Also catfishcels can BTFO women who use filters on Tinder

[attachment=102]

Based incel triggering roasties on twitter. Imagine if tinder was like this!

Attachments

• IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 145
Notice how females hate everything that threatens their SMV?
This is why we're their number one enemy.

Most "good looking" femoids are subhuman-tier without make-up. Have you guys not seen that "prostitutes without and with make-up."

The butthurt is hilarious and very telling. Why do roasties get so upset over this? :thinking:

Lmaooo holy shit man this could be a new catfish video idea.

Itsthekikes said:
Females are unable to hide behind a mask now, lmao. Shouldn't feminists be happy though? Now that such an app exists, men will look past physical appearance and not "objectify" women.

I wish that were the case, but the app absolutely sucks. As some Roastie mentioned, it just makes you look older in most cases. It does a poor job at what it tries to do.

I wouldn't have any problem with fakeup if men could wear muscle-suits under their clothes and wigs and still get validated like it was their real body. I mean women can just paint another face on their true face and everyone compliments the painting on them, it's fucking absurd.

But I thought looks didn't matter teehee

Lol damn we actually need to show this to Chad's so they can be a bit more selective and leave some used up femails scraps for us uglier. They can weed the ugly girls out, but they will still have validation somewhere.

just LOL the creator of that app deserves a free beer on me

Unbearable2woman said:
Oh.......The fun we would have if r/incels was still online, and the amount of butthurt roasties.

Lol damn. We could have used this on all the women there. Not too late though.

Weed said:

Lol damn, see now they are trying to fraud. They are trying to convince people they are good looking without makeup or that the app is exaggerated. I will give it 5 stars.

Zielony4 said:
Lol damn. We could have used this on all the women there. Not too late though.

Lol damn, see now they are trying to fraud. They are trying to convince people they are good looking without makeup or that the app is exaggerated. I will give it 5 stars.

I will give it 5 stars too.. Look at the last and pre last screenshot, it just shows how women depend on make up. They should show their REAL GENES like MEN do. They're basically fake people walking in streets, same shit as putting a mask. Most stacies that roasted us in the past would kill themselves without make up because of how degenerate some of them look.

Most women in UK LITERALLY paint their fucking eyebrows it looks ridiculous .

Just look at this bitch
article-1142686-037BFC44000005DC-890_306x423.jpg
 Imagine how she would look like without her painted eyebrows and shit make up

#THE HAGGENING
#THOTTERDAMMERUNG
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBqCN_etd44[/video]

Artificial SMV enhancers now have a slight bit of opposition...thots cry. what else is new?

"Oh no we can't use makeup and have it as hard as men now."

I seriously hope the apps developer don't cave in. This app needs to exist.

This can't be real HAHAHAAHAHA.

modus_coperandi said:
I wouldn't have any problem with fakeup if men could wear muscle-suits under their clothes and wigs and still get validated like it was their real body. I mean women can just paint another face on their true face and everyone compliments the painting on them, it's fucking absurd.

truth!

This is actually petty big. I imagine this app will be the next most talked thing on the TV/news.

r/truerate me should incorporate this app.

Hahahahahah, they are soooo mad this is fucking great.

LMFAO

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/beauty/What-MakeApp-App-Shows-Women-Makeup-44263036?utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=US:GB&utm_source=direct

"I suppose the argument could be made that MakeApp shows "the real me," which would be a slightly ignorant term to describe my unretouched, powdered, or glossed-over self. But the "real me" has nothing to do with what I, or anyone else, looks like. I cannot believe I'm typing this right now, but the value of a person has nothing to do with what they look like. If any dude wants to know "the real me," why don't they, I don't know, have an actual conversation with me IRL rather than stalk my naked face alone, illuminated only by the glare of a phone screen?"

Weed said:

holy shit. I hate women so much. 

this app might be one of the best inventions of the past decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back