Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel make this make sense

A

agent ballsack

gothmoney soldiercel
★★★
44AD8D7E 7956 4B3C 9AC1 0B16904133F3

i mog this guy yet im a kissless hugless virgin, please explain to me how he managed to secure himself a 5/10 whore. doesnt make any fucking sense

JBW + it's a publicity stunt

1. Betabuxx
2. Noodle whore whitu cocku
3. Noodle whore exploiting him for green card
but why didnt she go for chad? she went for a dude that literally lacks a jawline which is going against everything i thought i knew about foids

but why didnt she go for chad? she went for a dude that literally lacks a jawline which is going against everything i thought i knew about foids
1. Because chad has standards too
2. Like I said, she could be exploiting him for green card. She'll divorce-rape him latER
3. She's broke and needs a betabuxx to pay off her HUGE amount of debt

i mog this guy yet im a kissless hugless virgin, please explain to me how he managed to secure himself a 5/10 whore. doesnt make any fucking sense
Honestly man; We've won. Don't put any mental energy into the Outliers.

He must have some serious cash, also jbw in work.

if you mog him you arent trucel and may ascend. congrats
the only thing i have over him is that i dont have a bone disease that literally recessed my jaw and im not balding (yet)

its jbw, if u white go run jbw game. its not over for u

In addition to what the others have said, she could just be a weirdo with a fetish for that.

Seriously. I've recently thought about this, you know how some people have pointed out that dwarfs have female fetishists going after them, while those same women ignore guys that are simply short? I wouldn't be surprised if something similar applies to looks as well, where guys that are simply ugly are invisible to women, but brutally ugly guys are noticed by women with the fetish for that:waitwhat:.