Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make sure you infect as many people as you can

Officer
★★★
If you're an incel, it's not like the world cared about you anyway. If you catch Coronavirus, cough everywhere you can. In the air, on door handles, in grocery stores, etc. Make sure as many people get sick.

I live in a forest. So chances are I probably wont catch it lmao. I'm not even sure if itll affect me.

20200302 201751

I think I catched it tbh some random old hag boomer started coughing hard in my taxi

no don't inkwell

Thumbs up to that idea

It will be the end

Yeh I made a thread literally saying the same thing. Bruh some guy who has it goes to my friends college so maybe I'll try and find out who it is and go to their house and try to get it from them

i will spread it to every fucktard I can

I live in a forest. So chances are I probably wont catch it lmao. I'm not even sure if itll affect me.

View attachment 212559

I live in a middle of nowhere T̶a̶l̶i̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶o̶u̶t̶ rural town. If push comes to shove I'll just bug out to the woods and stay there for a little while as everyone in my town stays and self quarantines.
BittermanMain

I live in a middle of nowhere T̶a̶l̶i̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶o̶u̶t̶ rural town. If push comes to shove I'll just bug out to the woods and stay there for a little while as everyone in my town stays and self quarantines.
View attachment 213622

You're always welcome to enter my forest if you need to brother.

get it and spread it

Yeh I made a thread literally saying the same thing. Bruh some guy who has it goes to my friends college so maybe I'll try and find out who it is and go to their house and try to get it from them
low inhib mogs me

If I get it I will spread it

German health officials estimate that around 60-70% of the population will be infected, the only thing we will be able to influence is over which period of time it happens. It's really unnecessary to put any effort into spreading it.

Just eat healthy, do sports and support your immune system, I want as many incels as possible to survive.