Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting make manlet cUnt mod and i will force jewish posters to identify themselves

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
the best solution to the sheer kikery on this forum is to force jewish posters to identify themselves. do you know why kikes in the middle ages had to wear those funny pointed hats? it's because people were sick and tired of their bullshit so that if someone was dealing with a yid they could be more circumspect accordingly. jews don't learn their lesson so hitler had to do the same. make manlet cUnt mod and i will force the resident kikecels to disclose their kike status by askiing them to post a pic of their nose aand if i determine their nose to look conspicuous they will have to use a star of david in their pfps. if they do not assent then i will ban them. this is how we will deal with the jewish problem on inceks.is

C6g4gPXoCV9swXc08xqzTlTGWfM3SdDKnXQRitfFuRGb6TogR67So7U1pmlQEIHMnw=s1200

the admin is jewish him/her/them/it self

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

That’s enough internet for today.

MC for mod 2022!!
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

i am part jewish guys like actually i swear it :feelsLSD:

Inb4 OP gets assassinated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back