Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make Inceldom Discussion Great Again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The problem with Inceldom Discussion is that there is too much repetition and we got the same things being said over and over again that we've all heard before already.

The threads in ID that are good are the personal stories cuz there the most interesting and most original obviously and the fact that there are so little personal stories makes me think da all yous are fakecels if you have nothing to share about yourselves and you only post in OffTopic. I can make probably only 10 max ppl on this forum who I really think are incels.

If u have personal stories like I have about fights and arguements and bullying and other stuff then post then go on ID and post dem cuz they b rlly interesting.

@FrothySolutions I think it was u that also said something like dis b4

Willreadlater

Personal story threads are def the best. I’m gonna start making some voice content about that stuff once I hit the 5k posts wall and get stuck at the same rank for a while. I hopefully got some high effort stuff planned down the line

@Higgscel I empathize with you now. I realise why u hate postmaxxers now. You put effort into a thread and u are interested in seeing the responses but then u end up with zero IQ replies. I'm boycotting OffTopic until it's fixed.

my life is boring, and i dont like to recall any of my negative memories

Personal story threads are def the best. I’m gonna start making some voice content about that stuff once I hit the 5k posts wall and get stuck at the same rank for a while. I hopefully got some high effort stuff planned down the line
Should also make a yt channel if possible. I would but my apartment is fucking tiny so I can't unless zero ppl are home and quarentine b stoppin me from doin dat.

@Higgscel I empathize with you now. I realise why u hate postmaxxers now. You put effort into a thread and u are interested in seeing the responses but then u end up with zero IQ replies. I'm boycotting OffTopic until it's fixed.
Thanks for the reply.

Bookmarked bro, will read and form an opinion later

Should also make a yt channel if possible. I would but my apartment is fucking tiny so I can't unless zero ppl are home and quarentine b stoppin me from doin dat.
I tried but I’m no good with the tech needed to do it tbh, vocaroomaxxing is all I can do for now anyway

Bookmarked bro, will read and form an opinion later
I thank you for the reply. When will be the approximate time you will have formed an opinion ready to be posted in this thread later?

MAP problems are not related to inceldom

Its always great

Didn't read lol ur off to the shadow realm with the rest of them

Didn't read lol ur off to the shadow realm with the rest of them
Wow. Just wow.

I've done my calculations and it seems that since the day you joined this forum, July 26 2019, you have made on average 100.3772 posts per day until this current time. And keep in mind that's without taking into consideration there may be days where you posted less meaning you could have made 300 posts on certain days.

I'm completely done with this shit forum full of postmaxxers and copypastas.

I put you on ignore. You're off to the shadow realm with the rest of them.

And don't think I don't report you posrmaxxer scum :feelsthink: :feelsEhh:

I have no stories to tell since Im in my room 24/7