Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make foids with skimpy clothing uncomfortable

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Yesterday I was grocery shopping and there was this young attractive foid wearing yoga pants. Normally I would gracely check it out for a few seconds but this time I was just staring at her booty without any shame. At some point she noticed, saw my subhuman face and was visually shocked and disgusted. But I did not look away and it made her seriously uncomfortable :feelskek:

I think all incels should shamelessly stare at foids wearing skimpy clothing. It's not illegal and it makes foids super uncomfortable if you are not a chad.
Overcome your high inhibition guys and just do it!

Pretty sure it is sexual assault where I live

How is that sexual assault? Just look and don't make any suggestive motions or faces.

based as fuck and low inhib

I never do that if you’re not chad you could end up in prison

Tell bitches wearing revealing clothes they have a nice belly

Germany is cucked

nahhh I live in Germany and sexual harassment like slapping someones ass isnt illegal only if you corner someone and force her to do some sexual act like kissing her neck

If you want to be known as the local creep, sure

Her fault for wearing that.

Brutal how cucked society is. If looking at a woman is considered assault, cold approach must be considered a very serious offense. Soon it will become illegal for sub5s to interact with women.

Sure but then her tall thugmaxxed mogger boyfriend comes along, greets her with a kiss and says in a douchey voice "this guy bothering you? i'll handle it brah" and then breaks your fucking nose after intimidating and mogging you to Jahannam and back

Sure but then her tall thugmaxxed mogger boyfriend comes along, greets her with a kiss and says in a douchey voice "this guy bothering you? i'll handle it brah" and then breaks your fucking nose after intimidating and mogging you to Jahannam and back
JFL this. in my area, this is how niggas get put in check or jumped. you just mind your own business and dont look at people.

I like to sniff very loudly near them :feelshaha: It’s not enough for an accusation but it’s enough to make them uncomfortable

Based, but be careful doing this. If someone complains act autistic.

Based sometimes i follow foids at night when they are alone walking oppressively behind them

They wear lingerie and get creeped out whenever a sub5 glances at them

Low iq. She could have a boyfriend/betabuxxx around somewhere lurking and then they see you staring at "their" girl it could lead to a physical altercation. Fights happen all the time over foids. :lasereyes:

illegal in england. soon it will be illegal everywhere.

Absurd. A Revolution is needed. Staring at attractive foids is natural. Foids should have no rights and all men should start raping every attractive female again just like in ancient times.

I like to sniff very loudly near them :feelshaha: It’s not enough for an accusation but it’s enough to make them uncomfortable
Use you're 3rd nostril and sniff her vegina bro!

It's easy, just close you're eyes and pretend you're nose is near her vjj!

It's an ancient psychic skill!

Once you have this psychic ability,

Do not!

I repeated...

DO NOT,

Look at a dog shit on the street through you're car window. Bro.

Just saying

I remember in high school, this ginger slut with a big ass, I would constantly stare at her ass in the hallway, but she was too dumb to ever notice, apparently

If foids are allowed to dress like whores in public, then I should be allowed to fap to them in an equally public setting.

What is he going to do, deck you in a store full of other people and get arrested?
Nah, Chad is smart enough not to start a fight in a busy grocery store, at worst he can act tough and you deny everything.

Also this is the best test to tell if your ugly

Yesterday I was grocery shopping and there was this young attractive foid wearing yoga pants. Normally I would gracely check it out for a few seconds but this time I was just staring at her booty without any shame. At some point she noticed, saw my subhuman face and was visually shocked and disgusted. But I did not look away and it made her seriously uncomfortable :feelskek:

I think all incels should shamelessly stare at foids wearing skimpy clothing. It's not illegal and it makes foids super uncomfortable if you are not a chad.
Based low inhib. Make sure to be prepared to self defense

based beyond all belief
its advertising for me but not for theeeeeeee teeeee heeeeee
eg advertising their body, bbbbbbut to 10% of the audience

fuck em

Kek. Low inhib and based AF.

Got to love how these girls wear the tightest clothes that blatantly show off their asses then get offended when someone they don't deem to be attractive stares at them.