Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Staring at a foid on public transport in the UK = jail time

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Brimmed hats mirror shades

what the fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

So over for Tea&Krumpetcels

Sunglasses maxx

I would just report every single foid around me

Britain is giga cucked, over for teacels

They are also starting this in Melbourne, I saw it on the news the other day. God I hate foids

Clown society :feelsclown:

I very unironically hope that this fucking joke of a country that the UK is gets nuked (in real life).

:feelstrash: - - - - - - - - - - :foidSoy:

:fbi::fbi::fbi::fuk::fbi::fbi::fbi:

UK is cuck island.

Only if you are an ugly guy though. I know better than to even look at women, since I know how they think about ugly guys. Its better at this point to just completely ignore them. If it was up to women they would get laws passed where ugly men would get killed by the police on the streets. They don't want ugly men to infest their society

Lmao this is so incredibly dumb. How can you even tell someone is looking at you maliciously. Women don't even have to fabricate a story now to frame you, just tell police a man was watching you and he's in jail :feelsseriously:

Kurwa, nawet dobre :feelshaha:

so is arya stark going to jail?

8tby4h4kxxoy.jpg

so is arya stark going to jail?

8tby4h4kxxoy.jpg
That's a type of face where at least a hundred different dicks have penetrated thee slut already. :feelsjuice:

Sunglasses maxx
They'll just ban sunglasses on board trains in the name of social justice or whatever the fuck. They'll never stop, it will just keep escalating into a new criteria of even more absurd laws. :feelsjuice:

>Women are equal and capable of anything that a man is capable of
>They are so delicate that looking at them causes irreparable psychological trauma

Also how the fuck could you even demonstrate that it was in a "sexual nature" legally?

Meanwhile people getting robbed and stabbed on London public transport and police don't give a shit.

I saw that shit too wtf they started putting signs up at all stations
They are also starting this in Melbourne, I saw it on the news the other day. God I hate foids

The post title is incorrect though.- They don't jail you for staring.- They have you move to another train.

Last edited:
Anime beta cucks let this happen

I remember seeing these posters exactly one week after I was staring out several foids at the London tube. I think I might've had something to do with it. This was around June

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back