Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Make $ as Incel: Blue Chip Only Stock Trades...

B

BornSubhuman

Banned
-
I'm thinking create this as the investing thread and post screenshots from my iphone here when I buy a trade and when I sell a trade.

I use interactive brokers. It's what I suggest. As soon I as make $100-200 off of a trade - I can go to ATM and withdraw profits in cash - as incel - this means no work - and ability to buy drugs and other shit for cope....

I average $500 a week. I do blue chip only that pays a dividend in only investment banks, big pharma, oil companies, big banks, big health insurance companies, big medical supply companies etc...

Within 2 days most out of trade... I do 2 days trades every 5 business days. And 4 swing trades in a week at most.... So 6 trades at most a week.

So trades I get very lucky and make $350 bucks overnight. I look for statistical patterns - when a stock falls by this much statistically how much does it rebound and what cycle is the stock in according to it's history...

I have no lost a single fucking trade! I go all in with margin too... No penny stocks ever: SCAM! stay away from that shit...

I smoke weed all day too and I passed 3 classes in summer college and made money doing this.

I want this thread for members only though. No normies, foids or chads allowed. Strict ban! This thread should be viewable only to members - no normies, foids or chads! DIE!
I will post a watchlist of which stocks I want you incels to watch in blue chip...

Nice, get right on that boyo.:feelsautistic::woke:
F9E19E4C 4FE5 4662 8BDB CA6A499B4E86

Thank you I want to do something like this while in college. I feel too retarded though

Yeah, what platform do you trade on? How do you deal with taxes?

When should I buy and sell

Yeah, what platform do you trade on? How do you deal with taxes?

I'm incorporated in USA...

And than what I'm doing is opening a offshore corporation and merchant account and than charging the account with consulting fees. And writing it off as expenses...

I also don't disclose a lot of money....

Fuck taxes....

It's forced cuckery.... Why should I pay for single moms carrying criminal chad or tyrones dirty bastard?

Fuck off... FUCK YOU!!! bitch!

YOU ARE NOT MY PARTNER AND I OWE YOU JACKSHIT!

How are you doing to make this thread private? Everyone can view it.

Best to just create a private discord channel and give access to people from here.

okay show me how to do it...

And than all members who want to follow the blue chip trades PM me....

? cool ?

I'd love some money but I'm way too dumb for this shit, haha

Would be down to learn

I have thought about investing money many times.
Honestly im too fucking low IQ though.

I'm thinking create this as the investing thread and post screenshots from my iphone here when I buy a trade and when I sell a trade.

I use interactive brokers. It's what I suggest. As soon I as make $100-200 off of a trade - I can go to ATM and withdraw profits in cash - as incel - this means no work - and ability to buy drugs and other shit for cope....

I average $500 a week. I do blue chip only that pays a dividend in only investment banks, big pharma, oil companies, big banks, big health insurance companies, big medical supply companies etc...

Within 2 days most out of trade... I do 2 days trades every 5 business days. And 4 swing trades in a week at most.... So 6 trades at most a week.

So trades I get very lucky and make $350 bucks overnight. I look for statistical patterns - when a stock falls by this much statistically how much does it rebound and what cycle is the stock in according to it's history...

I have no lost a single fucking trade! I go all in with margin too... No penny stocks ever: SCAM! stay away from that shit...

I smoke weed all day too and I passed 3 classes in summer college and made money doing this.

I want this thread for members only though. No normies, foids or chads allowed. Strict ban! This thread should be viewable only to members - no normies, foids or chads! DIE!
I will post a watchlist of which stocks I want you incels to watch in blue chip...
Thanks fellow Incel Bro.
Would be down to learn

90% of traders lose their investment within the first 6 months.
An Index fund will beat most traders, and they only give 6%-10% a year

You're most likely larping because your returns are astronomical (and they aren't bitcoin)

Curious how much you lost before you started winning.

Funny, whenever people say things like this they don't talk about their win/loss
90% of traders lose their investment within the first 6 months.
An Index fund will beat most traders, and they only give 6%-10% a year

You're most likely larping because your returns are astronomical (and they aren't bitcoin)

Nuff said

Interested, need that money to cope