Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make a postmaxxing subforum or fix the standards on offtopic

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and numerous others similarly as terrible have annihilated offtopic with their perpetual ocean of two word "its over" "go er" posts and statements

Either fix the guidelines so this degree of spam brings solid admonitions or do that and make a forum for postmaxxing (read: spam) to isolate the looseness of the bowels to one space please. I don't care for half of my cautions being somebody citing my post only to up their postcount when it's obvious from setting they couldn't care less what I said.

Furthermore, before it's stated, I've attempted to report more, yet it's hard to tell what really qualifies as low exertion since low exertion is actually ubiquitous at the present time.

you could generally simply take the simple arrangement and cleanse the postmaxxers from the site

I see no problem with it just ignore them?

It's actually getting annoying because there are so many of them

cleanse this place of normies, their spam is not so big, but is bullying of incels

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: when nobody gets that this is parody on someone's post

Will not happend. Rent free, stop tagging me in your threads dont care.

ban everyone with 5K+ posts tbhngl

thats crazy man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back