Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MAJORITY OF U ARE NOT AS UGLY AS U THINK

At 4/10 you still have some window to escape.

giphy.gif

I'm ugly. I manage to be a kissless virgin at my height JFL. I'm most likely sub 4 in the Face

5'9" a midget... I wanna attack you
not literally, but in the eyes of foids, yes, it is.
No, you're taking it too far. A 5'0" girl views you as quite tall.

Generally, height problems come into play below 5'7".
Because she's below avg for a woman. The avg height of a woman (5'4" - 5'6") sees me as short. Add heels to it and now I get mogged. Also, it's relativity to other men they judge upon, take that into account and I'm still severely disadvantaged.
I agree with you on several points, but at 5'9", you are generally eye level or slightly taller when the average girl (around 5'4.5") wears heels. I am 5'5.5" myself, that is a far worse problem than yours.

Also, I gotta say you height-blaming above 5'8" is generally a cope. I can understand 5'7", but you are generally going to be equal height to the average girl when she wears heels. Still, plenty of girls shorter than the average who will find no problem with you or 5'8".
Please you two, click here.

Just inherit 100k in the week theory.
Its increidible how you talk alot of shit about things that you have no idea.

He spent the most 40k on his face.

I would spend 40k in my face to go from 4/10 to 6/10 if i had the money or could just stack that money without thinking twice.

Girls don't want average, jesus christ. Get this trough your thick skull and stop coping
I dont even like to talk with mentally retardeds who think that 50% of the man in the world are incels.

If you have nothing to talk dont even quote me please.
Just inherit 100k 40k in the week theory. :feelsokman:
You can make 40.000R$ in one year and half in Brasil if your monthly wage is 2500R$.

Its better than be ugly forever.

If you have nothing to talk dont even quote me please.
Girls don't want average

made it bigger for you in case you missed it. and you are thinking wrongly. not 50% of the population is incel, but the new generation will be. your parents are still alive aren't they? it was different back in their time. so they don't count. but nowadays you have to be more than average to be able to get laid even once. You may get lucky once, but after that it's mainly beta orbiting.

tell me i'm not right please. i don't want to be right, trust me

Girls don't want average

made it bigger for you in case you missed it. and you are thinking wrongly. not 50% of the population is incel, but the new generation will be. your parents are still alive aren't they? it was different back in their time. so they don't count. but nowadays you have to be more than average to be able to get laid even once. You may get lucky once, but after that it's mainly beta orbiting.

tell me i'm not right please. i don't want to be right, trust me
You are not right and average looking man are perfectly able to get a GF and get laid using social circles, they just cannot get woman in clubs and tinder.

OFC that if your face is average but you are a manlet/ethnic in the west/Non-NT you will have trouble.

You are not right and average looking man are perfectly able to get a GF and get laid using social circles, they just cannot get woman in clubs and tinder.

OFC that if your face is average but you are a manlet/ethnic in the west/Non-NT you will have trouble.
not even in my country in the eastern europe are men able to get laid from social circles. there may be cases, but the guy is not average. or if he is he will be cheated on from day 1 with chad.

why would foids settle for someone normie tier when they can go for chad?

not even in my country in the eastern europe are men able to get laid from social circles. there may be cases, but the guy is not average. or if he is he will be cheated on from day 1 with chad.

why would foids settle for someone normie tier when they can go for chad?
Because chad are like 5% of the male population.

All my life i knew 2 chads IRL among hundreds of men.

Thats why most SLAYERS are 6/10 and 7/10 white guys AND 5/10 tall white guys, not chads.

Because chad are like 5% of the male population.

All my life i knew 2 chads IRL among hundreds of men.

Thats why most SLAYERS are 6/10 and 7/10 white guys AND 5/10 tall white guys, not chads.
let me rephrase. why wouldn't they go for the best looking male available?

also i see plenty of above average guys and chad lites daily.

also agree with the 5-6/10 guys that are over 6'2''. I always see them with girls that are 5 feet JFL

Being unattractive means you have a whole set of bad traits. It is nut just 1 thing. It is like millions of things that are wrong with us.

also agree with the 5-6/10 guys that are over 6'2''. I always see them with girls that are 5 feet JFL
Because 6/10 guys do not tend to LTR 4/10 girls, so 4/10 girls who want LTR generally go for 5/10 guys.

And remember that face is not everything. If you are white, tall and 5/10 you have the same SMV of a 6/10 average height black guy if not above.

I already knew this, but at 5'9" he simply cannot be a manlet anywhere unless in a country like the Netherlands. Put him anywhere on earth, there is a 95% chance he won't be considered manlet.

Put a 5'5.5" anywhere on earth, and there is a high chance he will be manlet.

FWIW, I'm in USA, average male height is 5'9.5". Therefore, I am far below average, and a manlet, hence my name.

I already knew this, but at 5'9" he simply cannot be a manlet anywhere unless in a country like the Netherlands. Put him anywhere on earth, there is a 95% chance he won't be considered manlet.

Put a 5'5.5" anywhere on earth, and there is a high chance he will be manlet.

FWIW, I'm in USA, average male height is 5'9.5". Therefore, I am far below average, and a manlet, hence my name.
Any country where the avg height is 5' 11" or above 5' 9" is manlet tier.

Germany, Belgium, Netherlands...

And yes 5' 6" is really manlet tier in USA... Its even in Brasil. If you are incel just because of your height i suggest you to move to another country.

Curious how "men's likes" of women would be distributed. Muh guess (mind you I'm usually right about everything I post) would be that there would be drop off under a 3/10 and it would marginally increase peaking at most men being interested in pursuing a woman who is a 6/10 to 8/10 (women men find optimally attainable) with a slight decrease so that towards the 9/10s and mythical 10/10 feemaaahels would get slightly less likes.

dist.jpg

NOTE: anything below a 3/10 is like handicapped or requires undertaking a significant burden to pursue a relationship with.

FUCKING LO-FUCKING-L! I tried to google some research and look how the hypothetical curve I drew conforms with some curve of how sexes rate each other from the book Dataclysm...see gray curve: there's both a dropoff near the 2/5, marginally increasing and peaking at 3/5-4/5 then decrease towards the 5/5 (unattainable). Women's curve also conforms to the Hinge-app data where most menz is rated as being significantly below average.

Cliffs: I wuz rightz y'all.

2MstAzl.gif

So no one is gonna appreciate muh intuition? fuck this forum. I wish I could legit quit.

Any country where the avg height is 5' 11" or above 5' 9" is manlet tier.

Germany, Belgium, Netherlands...

And yes 5' 6" is really manlet tier in USA... Its even in Brasil. If you are incel just because of your height i suggest you to move to another country.

Not worth the effort for that. I also do not have 5'6", just somewhere between 5'5"-5'6". Very odd height. I walk around and I generally edge out foids, but a significant portion (around 1/3) are taller than me. Maybe it's 2/5 these days, they seem to have gotten taller too.

My brother is 5'11" so I got really unfortunate. Thanks genetics.

Yeah, that's a common sight, 6'2" always with a 5'0" foid. It just makes me scratch my head. I guess they want to get tossed around like a ragdoll in bed. A 5'0" foid is seriously not physically compatible with a man that's a foot taller. It almost looks like a father-daughter type thing when they're walking around, like as if the foid is getting molested on the street.

Isn't it strange... My mother who is 5'0" spawns a 5'5.5" son, and the foids her height have no interest in me.

So what will happen when these 5'0" women reproduce with tall men, is that they might give birth to a genetically unfortunate son who will be 5'6" or less. Then the son will struggle while the mother just tells him he is "NOT SHORT" to encourage him...

It's really ridiculous. I hate this life. Thanks to my father's sexual preference for a 5'0" woman, I have to suffer. He's an insecure dickhead anyway. No idea why he couldn't fuck a 5'4" woman instead. That would almost guarantee me to be above 5'8".

Fuck this life.

Last edited:
Lost me at saying lower third is most important, in reality it is eye area the people here who are actually ugly have bad eye area/ nose and unattractive features.

Minority of the forums are probably truecels with majority being normal looking with some flaws.