Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "hElLo gUyS, iN wHaT hEiGhT aRe yOu cOnSiDeReD A mAnLeT??"

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
THE HEIGHT IN WHICH YOU START BEING CONSIDERED A MANLET DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY/STATE/CITY/GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. PUT THAT SHIT IN YOUR HEAD.

The average male height in Croatia is 5' 11" (180cm) while in Bolívia the same male average height is 5'.5.5" (166cm).

That means that if you are 5' 7.75" as myself as example, you will be considered a manlet in Croatia but you will be considered tall in Bolívia. Its very simple.

Stop overestimating numbers, stop with that shit of "UUU IF U ARE BELOW 6FT TALL U A MANLET BRO" thats mongo AS FUCK.

6ft tall is the average height of NETHERLANDS which by the way is the TALLEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD so no YOU ARE NOT A MANLET NOT EVEN IN ENGLAND IF YOU ARE 5' 10", DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???

Average brazilian height is 5' 8", im 1cm below this and i NEVER NEVER NERVER felt short in my life except when im next to my 6' 3" friend.

SO if you arent at least 2cm below the avg height of your country, you ARE NOT a manlet. Be happy with this :D

Pic

Women love tall guys. Women in Bolivia would rather date a guy who's 6'2 than some loser who's only 5'7.

Zesto, you should move to Japan, you are the most animefag that I have ever read in this place

Women love tall guys. Women in Bolivia would rather date a guy who's 6'2 than some loser who's only 5'7.
OH SERIOUSLY MY FRIEND??? DIDNT KNOW THIS THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION :feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga:

Im manlet in most country.. im not consider as a human in some

OP do you believe in lifts?

I for one am a huge proponent of lifts for manlets

OP do you believe in lifts?

I for one am a huge proponent of lifts for manlets
I never used these things, não atrapalham a andar?

(But the last phrase on the translator idk how to say this in english xD)

There is no way ethnics caneven compete to the aryan race

tbh hitler had the right idea

The average height in India is like 5’6 or something but I’m consistently mogged there as a 5’9 guy. These asian countries are stepping their game up.

Here in southern California, manletism begins at 6'1".

no shit. here im a manlet at 5'9 where the young male average is 5'11-6ft

6' or below if you find a 6' foid

Low IQ post
Thanks to globalization, as long as you don't live in literal subsaharian africa, the standards women go for are very similar. They want their own white instagram models after all.
I mean, in southamerica de height women go for is 5'11'' (1.80 mts), meanwhile in america is 6' (1.82mts), but the difference in height between these places is like 5'' ~ 10cm.

Each time I get a checkup it says im 5'10 but I'm still taller than 80 percent of men.vweird

6ft tall is the average height of NETHERLANDS which by the way is the TALLEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD so no YOU ARE NOT A MANLET NOT EVEN IN ENGLAND IF YOU ARE 5' 10", DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???
this doesn't take race into account, the netherlands is kind of heterogeneous and it's the ethnics that bring the average down
the average height for ethnic white dutchmen is higher than 6ft

Fuck u white scum

An average height isn’t good enough because it’s weighed down by ethnics in countries like the US or UK.

I quess most people here are from anglosphere countries, that's why they agree on everything below 6 feet being more or less a manlet.
And it's easy to know where they are from, as they use measuring system based on fucking feets like some caveman. On the other hand there are people like me here, I know most users here are from USA/UK/AU so instead of saying I'm 176 cm, I usually say I'm 5'9.5''
Anyway I agree, location is important when talking about height. At almost 5'10'' I feel like I'm shorter than average in Poland, last time even some female coworker laught at my height(because I made unthreating joke of a 5 feet female). Meanwhile in many other countries I would be considered above average.
Of course if you are something like 5'5'' or below, you will be manlet everywhere

well as a 5'5 its good to know i dont need to check, im manlet everywhere.

7'0 will be manlet tier in future tbh

Height matters but not that much.

It's over if you are under 6'4

If you are undER 5'11 in the west you can become a hERo.

THE HEIGHT IN WHICH YOU START BEING CONSIDERED A MANLET DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY/STATE/CITY/GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. PUT THAT SHIT IN YOUR HEAD.

The average male height in Croatia is 5' 11" (180cm) while in Bolívia the same male average height is 5'.5.5" (166cm).

That means that if you are 5' 7.75" as myself as example, you will be considered a manlet in Croatia but you will be considered tall in Bolívia. Its very simple.

Stop overestimating numbers, stop with that shit of "UUU IF U ARE BELOW 6FT TALL U A MANLET BRO" thats mongo AS FUCK.

Average brazilian height is 5' 8", im 1cm below this and i NEVER NEVER NERVER felt short in my life except when im next to my 6' 3" friend.

SO if you arent at least 2cm below the avg height of your country, you ARE NOT a manlet. Be happy with this :D
Does JBW work in Brazil?

Also OP, don’t use the general average height but the average height of a uni student as that represents the main demographic here.

Average height in UK is 5”9 but for a uni student is 5”11
Unexpected heightpill.

Low IQ thread as usual. 6'0 is considered manlet in 2019 you bluepilled retard.

5'9'' and below is manlet, robert downey jr wears lifts hard and is only 5'9''

If you have to ask the question, just accept the fact that you are a manlet and move on