Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Major youtuber twerks with her aunt and mom

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
This shit is just levels of dysfunctional. Look at how the little boy is punching on his mother's privates. She does sexual stuff in front of that boy all the time. He's used to her whoring.

Look at this girls whore mother bouncing around like an ape. This entire family consists of low boundary deviants.

Notice how not in one video there was a man present there. Just a bunch of bitches with fake wigs and tight clothes. This is so fucked up, and the courts want to reward custody to these whores? Fuck western civilization tbh.

Girl thick my mind not thinking straight no more

This is fucking degenerate, how someone can think it's perfectly normal to act like that and with a child seeing all that, they are camwhoring while a kid is there, jesus fuck.

Jfl@ "youtubers"

I wanan fuck one of these moms. Where do I sign up?

black_women.mp4
I wanan fuck one of these moms. Where do I sign up?

i'd fuck every single woman in that video without a condom

you're a fag if you wouldn't

There is a thing called "twerking-squirt-shitting" though --

MindlessShorttermIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

First video would be god tier fap material if it weren't for the kid

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Who the fuck allows these women to become mothers? Like at what point do we become a just society and not euthanize these girls?

Last edited:
My dick is so hard looking at all these thots, that thicc ass milf like the auntie and those two prime sluts too, damn I wanna shag them all reeeeeeee.

My dick is so hard looking at all these thots, that thicc ass milf like the auntie and those two prime sluts too, damn I wanna shag them all reeeeeeee.

Malu... damn boi.
They weren't like that back in the day. I like her mom too.
Remember, she can barely talk and she is an innocent kid.

Degeneracy of society has gotten worse

Malu... damn boi.
They weren't like that back in the day. I like her mom too.
Remember, she can barely talk and she is an innocent kid.
can't imagine what its like to be a teen in current year

This shit gives me flashbacks to when you would go over to someone's house and have to uncomfortably act like it is no big deal their whole family were degenerate scum because you were the lone weirdo in this situation that didn't think your family acting this way was cool/funny/sexy.

And to be clear, I'm not against people "letting loose", but I feel there are more appropriate social contexts for it and that it is beneficial to maintain the boundaries for what is acceptable behavior within those social contexts.

This shit gives me flashbacks to when you would go over to someone's house and have to uncomfortably act like it is no big deal their whole family were degenerate scum because you were the lone weirdo in this situation that didn't think your family acting this way was cool/funny/sexy.

And to be clear, I'm not against people "letting loose", but I feel there are more appropriate social contexts for it and that it is beneficial to maintain the boundaries for what is acceptable behavior within those social contexts.
Finally, a man who gets it.

I know exactly what you mean.

Imagine a dad shaking his dick in front of his four year old daughter, femoids get away with anything.

Didn't even need to click the thread and I knew this bitch would be black jfl

Malu is 14. So yeah it gets worst

The decay of society expands.

You‘re a pedo if you are attracted to foids under 18 y.o

These foids are like 13 and behave like the biggest sluts

You‘re a pedo if you are attracted to foids under 18 y.o

These foids are like 13 and behave like the biggest sluts
It's really why girls 13/14 need to be married off. This whole age of consent garbage is a farce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back