Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Major difference between blacks and white

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So there was this manlet white foreigner in mumbai who i met a long time ago . he was talking to me nicely until he removed his shades and i saw his blue eyes I immediately got intimidated by his blue eyes .
The whole night i was thinking why cant i have those blue /green eyes .

Meanwhile there was this African guy he was almost the same height as me or maybe shorter than me .
He was ugly as fuck i didnt liked any of his facial features(broad nose ,huge forehead,weird hairstyle). He also didnt have any light coloured eyes

Now i fully understood JBW and how BBC is a cope
An average white is much more good looking than an average indian ,Me,asian thus why thier women for white guys and BBC is a cope most black guys in India or any other country cant even get a gf .

I have slavnigger brown eyes its over

Blacks often get beaten to death in India jfl.

the accent sounds funny to locals and also many of them bring curry politics mindset which lowers SMV.
I think you are right about the accent
But political opinion doesnt really matter as long as youre good looking

blacks dont look worse than indians :feelskek:
This. Objectively, blacks are hideous, and only Australian Aborigines are uglier. Black guys do well in Anglophone countries because foids find it 'edgy' and 'daring' to do so --- I can't say why, but I think its a combination of the fact that 1) niggers were taboo for so long and 2) foids living in a comfortable environment tend to seek danger and excitement (aided by the fact that niggers behave like Neolithic brutes). Outside of this part of the world (and especially in non-western countries) foids seek security and stability, which is why male niggers don't do well in places like India, SE Asia, etc.

Yes, I've been denigrated for my Negroid appearance many times.

Though we must remember that it is possible for an ethnic to carry Pean genes.

Please observe:

HapMap

Eye

Last edited:
Cope. Indians have shitskin that's why we can't ascend. Blacks have weird hair, black skin, weird skull shapes, weird yellowish eyes, you guys only mog Indians which are Dravidian.
white foids and asian foids love niggers :feelskek:

you are the one who is coping :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white foids and asian foids love niggers :feelskek:

you are the one who is coping :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dating statistics and reasearch dont actually show that
Asian foids love white men maybe some white foids due to jewish propoganda

Asian foids love white men maybe some white foids due to jewish propoganda
low ig jew blaming

opinion rejected :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

low ig jew blaming

opinion rejected :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro bbc propoganda literally helps black guys get laid .

how is it low iq??
Black copers always deny the truth
Lets say like this if white foids got their memory erased and didnt learn about the bbc cope how are they even gonna love a black guy

This is why blacks fail in dating towards asian because there is no bbc propoganda

Odds

RM

Yes. One way this manifests is as "Racial Preferences". It is normalized to reject males of an entire race simply because they lack the traits of males of another race.

Bro bbc propoganda literally helps black guys get laid .

how is it low iq??
Black copers always deny the truth
Lets say like this if white foids got their memory erased and didnt learn about the bbc cope how are they even gonna love a black guy

This is why blacks fail in dating towards asian because there is no bbc propoganda
im not denying shit i live in fucking america and foids love black sporty basketball hiphop niggers

and dumbasses like you always fall for this JBW shit :feelskek:

im not denying shit i live in fucking america and foids love black sporty basketball hiphop niggers

See the stats i posted below

The major difference is that blacks dickmog whites on average.
By the way, there are a plethora of whites who have brown eyes.

Bro jbw is real
JBW is only good for getting sex as soon as you bring your reward of JBW to the west she will leave you for a better person

hell if you brought her to the ghetto she would go for a black man

if you brought her to the jungle she would go for a gorilla

and usually if the foid does stay the relationship quality is dogshit :feelskek:

JBW is only good for getting sex as soon as you bring your reward of JBW to the west she will leave you for a better person
Bro i know this,this is why dont like noodlewhorea

Cope statistics show niggers are rejected almost as much as curries/chinks in the west. This is after racism against blacks is far less socially acceptable than racism against chinks/curries, curries are portrayed as literal jokes and memes. Stereotype of a nigger is big dick, tall, athlete, and thugmaxxed, all traits which women like. Stereotype of curry is smelly, short, creepy online, shit on the street, and tech support. Yet blacks are rejected almost as much as curries or even more in some cases.

Nigger appearance is so disgusting that even after society caves in to worship niggers women still aren't attracted to them.

Jfl at thinking white foids want niggers. Only sheboons want niggers. And sheboons are barely human.

Attachments

• DexpGN4.png
    DexpGN4.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 20
  • kyxij2pyh3901.png
    kyxij2pyh3901.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 21
  • D19C9AD9-99AF-45E8-B8FF-B46417EBAF18-6140-00000A101ABB3DC5.jpeg
    D19C9AD9-99AF-45E8-B8FF-B46417EBAF18-6140-00000A101ABB3DC5.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 21
Bro i know this,this is why dont like noodlewhorea
even if you go to a country not full of asians and you JBW-maxx your foid will leave you for a better looking white guy :feelskek:

Cope statistics show niggers are rejected almost as much as curries/chinks in the west. This is after racism against blacks is far less socially acceptable than racism against chinks/curries, curries are portrayed as literal jokes and memes. Stereotype of a nigger is big dick, tall, athlete, and thugmaxxed, all traits which women like. Stereotype of curry is smelly, short, creepy online, shit on the street, and tech support. Yet blacks are rejected almost as much as curries or even more in some cases.

Nigger appearance is so disgusting that even after society caves in to worship niggers women still aren't attracted to them.

Jfl at thinking white foids want niggers. Only sheboons want niggers. And sheboons are barely human.
oh my god the statistics are white propaganda

usually white foids parents tell them to stay away from filthy niggers my uncle has had kids with so many white women guess what? they all got disowned :feelskek:

usually white foids parents tell them to stay away from filthy niggers my uncle has had kids with so many white women guess what? they all got disowned :feelskek:
Then what are you doing here then go slay those WHITE FOIDS!!!!

Lol using stories from your personal experience to prove shit is reddit bluepill coper tier. "My cousin is a 4'11" indian balding janitor and slays so women don't care about appearance"

Every commercial has a nigger dating a white foid so if anything the propaganda is encouraging that. Maybe their parents don't want them to do it, but like foids listen to their parents anyway, most dads don't want their daughters whoring around but they do it anyway.

Even children are biased against dark skin

AI recognizes nigs at primates

Blackcels have an easy solution though jfl if you have low enough standards go after sheboons. Sheboons are very racially loyal and dislike white men. Curry/ricecels are rejected by their own women too :lul: :lul:

Sheboons are extremely disgusting though, I despise even looking at them

Lol using stories from your personal experience to prove shit is reddit bluepill coper tier. "My cousin is a 4'11" indian balding janitor and slays so women don't care about appearance"

Every commercial has a nigger dating a white foid so if anything the propaganda is encouraging that. Maybe their parents don't want them to do it, but like foids listen to their parents anyway, most dads don't want their daughters whoring around but they do it anyway.

Even children are biased against dark skin

AI recognizes nigs at primates

Blackcels have an easy solution though jfl if you have low enough standards go after sheboons. Sheboons are very racially loyal and dislike white men. Curry/ricecels are rejected by their own women too :lul: :lul:

Sheboons are extremely disgusting though, I despise even looking at them
nigga sheboons love white men because they want to make mullatos

plus whites are usually seen as law abiding, responsible, and smart. whites have more SMV than niggers i will admit that

but still in this day and age niggers are seen as "the forbidden fruit" and white girls like that they love the daringness of it you are just a whitecel using outdated and or fake studies to prove a point :feelskek: keep coping with the fact that niggers mog :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you are just a whitecel using outdated and or fake studies to prove a point :feelskek: keep coping with the fact that niggers mog :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro those studies are not fake
Theres a reason why ethnic men (men of color including blacks) do horrible in the dating market
What kind of cope is this:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nigga sheboons love white men because they want to make mullatos

plus whites are usually seen as law abiding, responsible, and smart. whites have more SMV than niggers i will admit that

but still in this day and age niggers are seen as "the forbidden fruit" and white girls like that they love the daringness of it you are just a whitecel using outdated and or fake studies to prove a point :feelskek: keep coping with the fact that niggers mog :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stop coping, these statistics are objective. This is literally data from dating sites and women's reactions themselves :lul:
I'm not even a mayocel but that's besides the point
White and black foids are the least likely to marry out of their race, while noodlewhores are the most likely.
You are literally using redpill tier points "forbidden fruit" :lul::lul::lul:

I'm not even obsessive about racepill (imo being a different race can actually be a halo above HTN) but in terms of attractiveness to white foids it goes cumskin > spic > nigger > chink/curry

Mulattos only mog if they are meeks. Most end up looking like abominations. I will admit mixedcels if they have good features are peak SMV tho. But they're very all or nothing.

Bro those studies are not fake
Theres a reason why ethnic men (men of color including blacks) do horrible in the dating market
What kind of cope is this:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its not a cope nigga its the truth lmao

in society blacks are seen as cool and smooth and all this shit you see in tv white girls drool over them :feelskek: also the studies are bullshit

the studies are like those toothpaste comercials where the guy is like "100 percent of people like our toothpaste" and they just asked like 10 people and they all said yes :feelskek: these are not global numbers

Stop coping, these statistics are objective. This is literally data from dating sites and women's reactions themselves :lul:
I'm not even a mayocel but that's besides the point
White and black foids are the least likely to marry out of their race, while noodlewhores are the most likely.
You are literally using redpill tier points "forbidden fruit" :lul::lul::lul:

I'm not even obsessive about racepill (imo being a different race can actually be a halo above HTN) but in terms of attractiveness to white foids it goes cumskin > spic > nigger > chink/curry

Mulattos only mog if they are meeks. Most end up looking like abominations. I will admit mixedcels if they have good features are peak SMV tho. But they're very all or nothing.
the data is like those commercials where they just say "100 percent of people like this" and all they did was ask 10 people and we dont know what dating site they used or anything :feelskek:

and judging by real life the data is inaccurate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if nigger boys loved nigger girls they wouldn't be complaining about "keepin black sistas on dah map"

its not a cope nigga its the truth lmao

in society blacks are seen as cool and smooth and all this shit you see in tv white girls drool over them :feelskek: also the studies are bullshit

the studies are like those toothpaste comercials where the guy is like "100 percent of people like our toothpaste" and they just asked like 10 people and they all said yes :feelskek: these are not global numbers
Ok coper

the data is like those commercials where they just say "100 percent of people like this" and all they did was ask 10 people and we dont know what dating site they used or anything :feelskek:

and judging by real life the data is inaccurate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if nigger boys loved nigger girls they wouldn't be complaining about "keepin black sistas on dah map"
It's not random toothpaste survey :lul::lul::lul:

They are from okcupid, tinder, and a study involving 2.4 million ratings/interactions. I will admit one of them is a bit old (from 2010) and yahoo personals, but it's not like people were super racist in 2010 either (it also involved 250k people). Also if anything east asian SMV has risen since then due to kpopmaxxing

Also, anyone can find exceptions. Some white stacylite from my school is dating an LTN manlet ethnic kid (looks curry or sand). That doesn't mean LTN curry or sand manlets can expect to get white stacylites :lul::lul:

That one guy in here keeps posting instagrams of chink normies with attractive white girls. Again these are just exceptions among 300 million people in the country

Your real life 'data' is literally biased and 1 of millions, I remember ER stating how he saw hot blondes with poor indians, does that mean shit? ofc not :lul:

Last edited:
So there was this manlet white foreigner in mumbai who i met a long time ago . he was talking to me nicely until he removed his shades and i saw his blue eyes I immediately got intimidated by his blue eyes .

Meanwhile there was this African guy he was almost the same height as me or maybe shorter than me .
He was ugly as fuck i didnt liked any of his facial features(broad nose ,huge forehead,weird hairstyle). He also didnt have any light coloured eyes

Now i fully understood JBW and how BBC is a cope
An average white is much more good looking than an average indian ,Me,asian thus why thier women for white guys and BBC is a cope most black guys in India or any other country cant even get a gf .
I mean i think the shape of the eye mog the color but color can be a huge halo :feelsaww:

It's not random toothpaste survey :lul::lul::lul:

They are from okcupid, tinder, and a study involving 2.4 million ratings/interactions. I will admit one of them is a bit old (from 2010) and yahoo personals, but it's not like people were super racist in 2010 either (it also involved 250k people). Also if anything east asian SMV has risen since then due to kpopmaxxing
black SMV value has to have risen because of BLM and shit :feelskek:

but like idk if its just the state i live in or the people im around and maybe i am wrong but black SMV value is pretty high i just know that