Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Major Blackpill in the gym yesterday

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Yesterday (friday) seems to have a lot of couples in the gym, most of them normies, but one them called my attention, there was a couple, that the man was a giga chad, roided max with height that looked like it was close to 192cm (6,3 American Burguers or whatever), now the female was a 6/10 at best, and Im being generous here because in my personal view she was more like 5/10

I kid you not, that girl could not stay away from the guy, she kept hugging him, kissing him all the fucking time, she was treating the guy like some kind of deity that needed to be adored all the time.

Meanwhile, the normies couples, just stand there side by side with each other, doing small talk from time to time so they can finish their exercises faster, if you didn't pay attention, you might not even guess they are couples. It doesn't even seem that they liked each other.

This only prove to me that the most closer thing to "love" that exist is only possible if the women worship your appearance to the level of a god, if that isn't the case she doesn't "love" you

who cares those bunnies i can't even see anywhere because of bloodlust at gym

They're high T couples (women too) with high sex drives.

They probs inject each other with roids after they're done working out together and then hit the sheets.

who cares those bunnies i can't even see anywhere because of bloodlust at gym
Keep training to slay Chads. I am doing that too,

In case, we have a civil war (in a video game of course).

Over for chadcels and normiecels you will never be treated like gigachad

He fucks her good and they are most likely a new couple

jfl if u think anything except urself in gym

Yesterday (friday) seems to have a lot of couples in the gym, most of them normies, but one them called my attention, there was a couple, that the man was a giga chad, roided max with height that looked like it was close to 192cm (6,3 American Burguers or whatever), now the female was a 6/10 at best, and Im being generous here because in my personal view she was more like 5/10

I kid you not, that girl could not stay away from the guy, she kept hugging him, kissing him all the fucking time, she was treating the guy like some kind of deity that needed to be adored all the time.

Meanwhile, the normies couples, just stand there side by side with each other, doing small talk from time to time so they can finish their exercises faster, if you didn't pay attention, you might not even guess they are couples. It doesn't even seem that they liked each other.

This only prove to me that the most closer thing to "love" that exist is only possible if the women worship your appearance to the level of a god, if that isn't the case she doesn't "love" you
the black pill is everywhere