Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Major black pills and truth bombs about modern marriage compared to the past i saw today

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
This post summed up the modern marriage situation pretty nicely:

The full text for anyone that doesn’t want to go to Twigger:
Marriage does not exist.the tradditional institution, where, your family will disown you if you leave and you’re doomed to poverty outside it, does not exist.The progressive slavery contracts that replaced marriage bears no resemblance to the binding religious social institution that came before.No wonder men aren’t interested.And women will honestly try to say “It was slavery for us in the 50s”.wow your social circle wouldn’t support you, no one would pay for you to blow up your life, and any money you wanted had to be freely given or earned on the open market….wow such slavery.by contrast modern man entering marriage can have all his property taken, lose his passport, and be enslaved to endlessly work such that if he misses an alimony or child support payment he‘ll be sent to prison.Women protested the “slavery” of having to deal with the consequences of their own actions and not be subsidized by others if they blew up their relationships with them... their “Slavery” in the dreaded 1950s
1f47b.svg
Owww so scary
1f47b.svg
was that of being a free person in an open market in the wealthiest country in the world, who didnt have welfare or affirmative action to fallback on if they screwed up their own life the way every friend and family member told them not to.meanwhile armed agents of the state stand ready to confiscate everything a man owns, if a woman merely gets the ick and decides she wants to sleep with other people.And CoNsErVaTiVeS are such cowards, hypocrites, and unprincipled moral reprobates they look at this obvious unconscionable contract designed by feminists to screw men and say “man up marry the run through girl that will leave you in 5 years, don’t be a deadbeat”

View: https://twitter.com/FromKulak/status/1705424522738909447

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I won't read anything that grifter tweets, would breed with her though, my chinlet/manletism would be erased from the bloodline
If you are talking about Pearly, yes she is a grifter, but I was referring to what the person who responded to her above said