Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mainstream heroes are infact villains

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Heroes never fight for any morals or beliefs other than withholding the status quo. They don't care about the suffering of people, as long as they can moralfag and virtue signal then they consider their mission accomplished. Mainstream "villains" are usually more virtuous, they face an uphill battle against an oppressive system that the "heroes" want to hold, society. Hency why anyone who goes ER is a martyr in my book.

Mainstream heroes are considered heroes by society because they are attractive and the villains are ugly.

idk any mainstream hereos, like what batman?

Superman/Goku/Optimus Prime is a nigger who cucked his own race to save shitty humanity.
Madara wanted everyone to be happy in a dream world of their own, then muh blonde haired boi came in to ''save the day'' even though by doing so he destroyed a lot of people's life by making them go back to wagecuck and inceldom.
Iron Man is the definition of a nigger, no more to say.

Superman/Goku/Optimus Prime is a nigger who cucked his own race to save shitty humanity.
Madara wanted everyone to be happy in a dream world of their own, then muh blonde haired boi came in to ''save the day'' even though by doing so he destroyed a lot of people's life by making them go back to wagecuck and inceldom.
Iron Man is the definition of a nigger, no more to say.

I hated the movie Avatar because the main guy literally fucks over his own race for a bunch of blue degenerates.

I hated the movie Avatar because the main guy literally fucks over his own race for a bunch of blue degenerates.
I mean at least he had a good reason to, he was disabled atm and could get humanoid pussy if he joined them.

I mean at least he had a good reason to, he was disabled atm and could get humanoid pussy if he joined them.

it's still a movie for green faggots who care about planet preservation.

You sound like hero killer stain

Chapter 56 Artwork

Heroes never fight for any morals or beliefs other than withholding the status quo. They don't care about the suffering of people, as long as they can moralfag and virtue signal then they consider their mission accomplished. Mainstream "villains" are usually more virtuous, they face an uphill battle against an oppressive system that the "heroes" want to hold, society. Hency why anyone who goes ER is a martyr in my book.

JFL this is the biggest cliche in movies

Reminds me of this image:
9de46a084e0ce0ea7091c853d455fe819681a97a3e29dcb347ee057b39cdd381_1.jpg

The villains always make more sense than the heroes in most movies, and that's because the villains have vision, they aren't NPC's, while the heroes are just generic "well this is what I was raised to think, these are the values that are collectively spread"

Death Note I think is one of the best examples of this, Kira was just going to make the world a safer place, crime would have went down and the world would have been safer, but L is literally the guy you speak of - "people deserve to choose and be free", or my favorite "nobody should have that kind of power" (this is often said by people who ironically worship a God)

Madara wanted everyone to be happy in a dream world of their own

TBH I think Madara's plans are shit, in Naruto heaven and hell actually exists, what would have been a more awesome plot is if Madara was using his eye to break some kind of taboo and merge the realms of heaven and hell in order to "equalize" the world and end all suffering (including death)

THAT would have been an awesome plot

The naruto plot just made Madara seem childish, I was actually pissed - "lets all just retreat to a dream"

Oh and here's teh kicker, when he manipulated the reanimation jutsu that revived him HE GAVE HIMSELF A BODY WITH INFINITE CHAKRA

The dude could have literally single handedly saved the world, nobody could stop him, he could have gotten rid of energy problems (unlimited battery lol), used that power to go on and change the world, but nah, just force everybody into a dream and cope

There's so many different ways the plot could have gone instead of making Madara into a childish coper

Last edited:

The future also looks very gloomy. The ninja era is about to die and nobody cares.

I liked the villain logic in one punch man; the villain hates heros because they just do what society says is good.

I think the same honestly

tbh most villains are just as retarded and one dimensional as the heroes in a lot of media. There are interesting exceptions and grey areas to be found but I don’t really find a lot of them compelling, like the classic action movie “muh evil terrorist group who wants nukes for terrorism”. A good example of one I understand is Count Bleck, who DOES want to destroy the world but not for no reason or to “remake it in his image” or some cliche shit. It’s because he is so miserable and resentful of how he’s been screwed over in his life that he is actively working to obliterate everything INCLUDING himself, just to end his waking nightmare. Plus he has cool style

46BDD006 4AC9 4A90 8D9B A16AB6E9F36E

It’s because he is so miserable and resentful of how he’s been screwed over in his life that he is actively working to obliterate everything INCLUDING himself, just to end his waking nightmare
Based villain ngl
sounds almost like ER tbh

Theres a series called "The Boys" where the so called capeshit heroes are actually villains.

Yajuuj and Majuuj police, Yajuuj and Majuuj military, SJWs who are rich talking heads for a shadowy anti-non-chad male agenda, virtue signaling elites... these are the so called heroes of today.

Most of the time, the "villains" are the real heroes. Quite often they are erased from public knowledge if possible. Heroes are defeated by the villains more often than they are victorious over them. That's the harsh reality of true heroism. That means most of our accounts of the heroes are written by the villains. The true villains, which most NPCs consider "heroes" are supported by the authority of the oppressive state and the consensus of the ignorant masses.