Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mainstream culture is just as toxic if not more toxic than incel forums

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normiegoloids will oftentimes call this forum and any incel space toxic and mysognistic. I've always found it ironic because mainstream culture itself is extremely misandrist and racist. It's perfectly ok for girls to go on misandrist rants about how they hate all men and celebrate male suicide. That's allowed on every single social media site without punishment. It's perfectly ok for the mainstream media to over report on any crime white men commit to try to present white men as dangerous while ignoring how certain other groups commit more crime per capita. That's ok! Constant anti male, anti white propaganda is perfectly acceptable!

Somehow we're monsters for simply disliking women and pointing out their flaws? Yeah, instead of saying mean things about women we should just be good people and support the culture that despises us like good little soyboys with inferiority complexes.

some leftists call this forum one of the most dangerous on the planet meanwhile they rot on instagram where people are actively exchanging CP and setting up drug deals.

some leftists call this forum one of the most dangerous on the planet meanwhile they rot on instagram where people are actively exchanging CP and setting up drug deals.
Yes. Normies on average commit far more violence than any incel ever will. It's not incels involved in gang wars.
I don't bother with normie culture
Neither do I but it's hard to avoid at least seeing if you use any social media. (which I don't use much these days)

Yes. Normies on average commit far more violence than any incel ever will. It's not incels involved in gang wars.
An incel is being assaulted ever since he gets born by practically everyone for something he cannot control especially in schools, schools that i'd like to call zoos instead because even the teachers care about your looks and treat you according to them.

TND.

An incel is being assaulted ever since he gets born by practically everyone for something he cannot control especially in schools, schools that i'd like to call zoos instead because even the teachers care about your looks and treat you according to them.

TND.

TND.
Fuck normies,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back