Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Mainländer - Till Always

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yFjyx7snzE

Sorry, I had to reupload because the audio volume was too low in the other one. Sorry for the watermark, but for the time being, this is the only free video editor that worked well for me, for some reason the one I always used is screwing up my audio now. I'll solve the issues as soon as I can.

Last edited:
My favorite musiccel is back :feelsLightsaber:

@knajjd thoughts?

:feelsaww:

It's good to have you back as well, I remember you were also absent for a while back some years/months ago (sorry, my memory sucks).

:feelshaha::feelsbadman:
Yes, I was banned since January 2020, I probably deserved it but it’s good to be back

Yes, I was banned since January 2020, I probably deserved it but it’s good to be back
Brutal
Two years in the slammer

Damn someone with talent here?

Really nice music you make there brocel

Hi mainlander

What did you do?
I was young and impressionable and thought trannymaxxing to get female privilege was a good idea, though I never did it (never actually took any pills/surgery)

I was young and impressionable and thought trannymaxxing to get female privilege was a good idea, though I never did it (never actually took any pills/surgery)
I understand why many men want to be women when they are indeed way more privileged than us. Don't do it though, and especially, don't cut your penis off! But good thing you never actually did anything, not even beginning with the hormones.

I mean, I wish I was a pretty boy for instance, but I'm a manly looking-baldcel and I have to embrace it.

nice reminds me of smashing pumpkinzzzz

nice reminds me of smashing pumpkinzzzz
Thanks, people always comment on how my music remind them of the Smashing Pumpkins but I think it's more because my voice sounds a lot like Billy Corgan's than because of the music itself. Smashing Pumpkins is one of my influences but it isn't even in the top 50 tbh.

Good shit, brah :feelsautistic:

Not really my cup of tea, but good work nonetheless brocel :feelsokman: :feelsYall:

I understand why many men want to be women when they are indeed way more privileged than us. Don't do it though, and especially, don't cut your penis off! But good thing you never actually did anything, not even beginning with the hormones.

I mean, I wish I was a pretty boy for instance, but I'm a manly looking-baldcel and I have to embrace it.
I can't embrace if the world hates. The world will simply do it for me. They can't escape the grasp of a deity like me @erenyeager