Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maincharactermaxxing has been helping my mental health a little

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Honestly feels like everyone outside of the blackpill are npcs, being aware of the blackpill means you are open to the dark truths about reality that no one else sees. We know the coding of this little game and how meaningless it all truly is. We’re npcs that have become self aware enough to not be considered npcs anymore.

Fact is, all these chads, billionaires, millionaires and all the privileged ones. They wouldn’t have what they have had they not been born into the right families. Just as easily as chad is 6’5 and has blue eyes and blonde hair, he could’ve been born into a shitty third world country as a Somalian nigger with no food, sleeping in a rusty hut hunting warthogs to survive.

We were just unlucky, that’s all that is. That’s why god copers make me laugh because even if there was a god. Nothing will ever account for and explain for the cruelty and complete and utter meaninglessness of life. There’s no excuse for it.

You're the random schizo npc in a fallout game beggin for water and rambling about prophecies and shit

I'm the main character.

i walk around at night and hit things with a stick imagining i am cutting down (((them)))